+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6

Thread: Raid

Dark, cold and wet. DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ's Avatar
    rEvo III Mini rMS

rEvo III Standard hCCR

Re: Raid

Quote Originally Posted by Jeppe_E  View Original Post
    Most rebreathers assume that the sensor response remains linear at higher values...
    Absolutely not. O2 flush at 6m/20' to validate cell linearity is part of training/dive discipline/checklist.
    Last edited by DwayneJ; 12th January 2012 at 21:53.

Asia's rEvo Gal :) Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline's Avatar
    rEvo X MFT mCCR

rEvo MFT/rMS, Micro II mCCR,

[QUOTE=tecdiverdude;388340]Holy Crapola!5 is the age limit on a CCR ? Thats crazy Talk, ====> ABSURD. it's like saying 15 is a right age for marriage??

RBW Member Chris Kennedy is a glorious beacon of light Chris Kennedy is a glorious beacon of light Chris Kennedy is a glorious beacon of light Chris Kennedy is a glorious beacon of light Chris Kennedy is a glorious beacon of light Chris Kennedy is a glorious beacon of light Chris Kennedy is a glorious beacon of light Chris Kennedy is a glorious beacon of light Chris Kennedy is a glorious beacon of light Chris Kennedy is a glorious beacon of light Chris Kennedy is a glorious beacon of light Chris Kennedy's Avatar
    GAF mccr,rEvoII

Dolphin,Pelagian

A rebreather is NOT a complexed machine,in its basic form it is very easy to use and understand . Oxygen is supplied at required rate Carbon dioxide is removed and more Oxygen is supplied.That is how rebreathers started their earliest applications and until advent of oxygen cells to monitor partial pressures users knew that if they exceeded 6mtrs or partial pressure of 1.6ATM then they had a very good chance of drowning due to oxygen convulsions.NOT ROCKET SCIENCE. With advent of partial pressure monitoring via sensors we were able to control partial pressures either manually or electronically and if we teach people how important the gas laws are to this and why it changes and they understand it then I am sure a fifteen year old could understand it. I know some adults who took a while to get their heads around it

little man, big dreams tecdiverdude is a jewel in the rough tecdiverdude is a jewel in the rough tecdiverdude is a jewel in the rough tecdiverdude is a jewel in the rough tecdiverdude is a jewel in the rough tecdiverdude is a jewel in the rough tecdiverdude is a jewel in the rough tecdiverdude is a jewel in the rough tecdiverdude's Avatar
    JJ CCR..

[quote=Jacqueline;388365]
    Quote Originally Posted by tecdiverdude  View Original Post
    Holy Crapola!5 is the age limit on a CCR ? Thats crazy Talk, ====> ABSURD. it's like saying 15 is a right age for marriage??
    You hinting something ? I dunno if it'll work... u being on e Revo and all...

Asia's rEvo Gal :) Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline's Avatar
    rEvo X MFT mCCR

[quote=tecdiverdude;388373]
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacqueline  View Original Post

You hinting something ? I dunno if it'll work... u being on e Revo and all...
    Hey Rob..
    Don't misunderstood me. I am totally in support of your argument.
    its totally absurd to say 15 is the right age for CCR. Don't get me wrong. I can't tolerate ppl who wants to take an easy route for their profiting intentions.

I am on the Same stand as u!

little man, big dreams tecdiverdude is a jewel in the rough tecdiverdude is a jewel in the rough tecdiverdude is a jewel in the rough tecdiverdude is a jewel in the rough tecdiverdude is a jewel in the rough tecdiverdude is a jewel in the rough tecdiverdude is a jewel in the rough tecdiverdude is a jewel in the rough tecdiverdude's Avatar
    JJ CCR..

[quote=Jacqueline;388375]
    Quote Originally Posted by tecdiverdude  View Original Post

Hey Rob..
    Don't misunderstood me. I am totally in support of your argument.
    its totally absurd to say 15 is the right age for CCR. Don't get me wrong. I can't tolerate ppl who wants to take an easy route for their profiting intentions.

I am on the Same stand as u!
    I know that.. .I was just being Cheeky

rEvo X MFT mCCR

Ah........

[quote=tecdiverdude;388378]
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacqueline  View Original Post

I know that.. .I was just being Cheeky

RBW Member @nd is on a distinguished road @nd is on a distinguished road @nd's Avatar
    poseidon MkVI AP EXO+

Hi wedivebc
    i have just changed from Disco to EVO and the best thing i can say is to start back at square one ,i approached it as if i had no idea of rebreather diving, but diving the Disco does give you a good basic knowlege of bouyancy and bailout procedures, nearly all the other drills have to be learnt.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6