+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: rEvo diver --- Calgary, AB

RBW Member candive2 is an unknown quantity at this point candive2's Avatar
    Meg

Re: rEvo diver --- Calgary, AB

Congrats on making it through. I did club mel last fall. My be we tag up to dive together being that I live in Cranbrook.

Kent

RBW Member icediver is an unknown quantity at this point icediver's Avatar
    rEvo

Kiss Classic

Welcome there are a few rEvo divers in Calgary.

CCR Diva scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt's Avatar
    meg & rEvo

inspo, optima, KISS, submatix

Quote Originally Posted by icediver  View Original Post
    Welcome there are a few rEvo divers in Calgary.
    hi Paul, you show look up Terry. He is a club mel survivor too
    mel

RBW Member aaen will become famous soon enough aaen will become famous soon enough aaen will become famous soon enough aaen will become famous soon enough aaen's Avatar
    Copis MEG

rEvo

Look up Greg Mossfeldt i
    He is in the area and is pretty active. s well as a rEvo diver and instructor. when I left and sold my rEvo there were four of us in the area and I think there are a few more additions besides ur self to the area, could be wrong.

They are regularly or were when i was there diving to the townsite/fans etc from the main site in Minnie, well pretty much the only good entry spot. Although they are ripping around on scooters instead of swimming.

That will give UBS few more options for people to dive with other breather divers in the area. Otherwise head west bypass Vancouver and hit up the island.

Steve

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2