+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: rEvo diver --- Calgary, AB

RockiesMan pmasiar is an unknown quantity at this point pmasiar's Avatar
    rEvo

Smile rEvo diver --- Calgary, AB

Hi,

A new rEvo diver in Calgary, AB.

I just completed MOD1 with Dr. Mel Clark (Silent Scuba).
    I learned a lot from Mel underwater, and a lot above water.

I learned a lot about rEvo maintenance and Shearwater computer from Curt.

Thank you both.

The course was from Jan. 1 - Jan. 8, and it was all cold water Seattle diving.

Cheers!

Paul

Forever Learning kennethw is an unknown quantity at this point kennethw's Avatar
    rEvo III Micro FT / full rMS

Dräger Dolphin (mCCR)

Re: rEvo diver --- Calgary, AB

Congratulations Paul.

Another rEvo diver in Canada.

DIRevo !!! HorsePlay will become famous soon enough HorsePlay will become famous soon enough HorsePlay will become famous soon enough HorsePlay's Avatar
    rEvo III mini hybrid

Welcome Paul!

I did my training with Mel and Curt just over a year ago... Congratulations on surviving a week at Club Mel! Being in Calgary, you'll obviously be out this way for some diving this summer. Give us a shout!

Richard

RBW Member heider2008 is an unknown quantity at this point heider2008's Avatar
    Classic Kiss/rEvoIII

Congratulations Paul.

Welcome in the family

Prince of darkness Hyper-limits is just really nice Hyper-limits is just really nice Hyper-limits is just really nice Hyper-limits is just really nice Hyper-limits is just really nice Hyper-limits is just really nice Hyper-limits is just really nice Hyper-limits is just really nice Hyper-limits is just really nice Hyper-limits is just really nice Hyper-limits's Avatar
    Megalodon

Congrats, you must have been on the same course as Richard?

Cheers

Al

Chett Lehrer Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L's Avatar
    rEvo FT / Hollis P-2/ rEvo lll

Prism Topaz-1 / rEvo ll

Nice to meet you here on RBW

Best regards,
    Chett. L

rEvo's daddy
    paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers's Avatar
    rEvo

Quote Originally Posted by HorsePlay  View Original Post
    Welcome Paul!

I did my training with Mel and Curt just over a year ago... Congratulations on surviving a week at Club Mel! Being in Calgary, you'll obviously be out this way for some diving this summer. Give us a shout!

Richard
    a drink for you the next time I see you!!!
    the best description I ever heard!
    www.rEvo-rebreathers.com
    ...."Yes you have to pre-breathe to activate the scrubber sorb, anyone who says different doesn't know what they are talking about!"...
    .... to get more accurate CO2 injection in the breathing machine we put 2 mass flow controllers in series ...
    .... The noise is a few tens of nano-volts, so DL were able to reduce the output voltage ...
    .... radial scrubbers give longer dwell time than axials...
    .... the earth is flat and ...

Markku Diedrich Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure's Avatar
    Megalodon Apeks 2.5

Classic Inspiration

Congrats and welcome on board, great and safe dives.

dive! dive! dive! mmarcoux is an unknown quantity at this point mmarcoux's Avatar
    rEvo 3 Micro FT RMS, JJ CCR

rEvo 3 Standard HCCR

Very nice! Club Mel is an experience

-Matt

Asia's rEvo Gal :) Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline's Avatar
    rEvo X MFT mCCR

rEvo MFT/rMS, Micro II mCCR,

I hope to visit Club Mel some day too..