+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Expedition Dive Trailer

More beans, Mr Taggert? jlcdvr is a jewel in the rough jlcdvr is a jewel in the rough jlcdvr is a jewel in the rough jlcdvr is a jewel in the rough jlcdvr is a jewel in the rough jlcdvr is a jewel in the rough jlcdvr is a jewel in the rough jlcdvr is a jewel in the rough jlcdvr's Avatar
    side mounted hammerhead

kiss classic

Re: Expedition Dive Trailer

Quote Originally Posted by Curt Bowen  View Original Post
    After Linda finds out how much $ I spent, Ill be living in it..............

But there is enough room if we SPOON........
    I once was rudely awakened by a business associate spooning me in my hotel room. I now require separate rooms on business trips. One more reason to sleep with a 1911. Joel

Aweome. Even matches the truck.

RBW Member Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen's Avatar

OH BTW Curt......I actually now know EXACTLY the amount of money you spent on the trailer!! Sure hope there is room enough for a cot.....
    Kidding....I treasure his little spending sprees.....ah yes, he will be away for 2 weeks. Can you only imagine the damage I could do??

Just sayin'

RBW Member Spiro is an unknown quantity at this point Spiro's Avatar

Would love to see a picture of it all full of gear!

debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole's Avatar
    KISS Spirit & JJ-CCR

Kiss Classic & Sport, Kiss GEM

Awesome trailer, Curt!

Doug

Randy Thornton Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict's Avatar
    Hammerhead Sentinel Evolution

Optima Inspiration Prism 2

Quote Originally Posted by Linda Bowen  View Original Post
    OH BTW Curt......I actually now know EXACTLY the amount of money you spent on the trailer!! Sure hope there is room enough for a cot.....
    Kidding....I treasure his little spending sprees.....ah yes, he will be away for 2 weeks. Can you only imagine the damage I could do??

Just sayin'
    Linda, I'm sure Curt paid for this with all of the millions he's been making off of running RBW! Don't worry about it, I'm sure it won't cut into the family budget at all!

RBW Member mik is a jewel in the rough mik is a jewel in the rough mik is a jewel in the rough mik is a jewel in the rough mik is a jewel in the rough mik is a jewel in the rough mik is a jewel in the rough mik is a jewel in the rough mik's Avatar

I think we need to see a video on this explaining all its cool features, especially if you add a fridge and a coffee machine.

Michael.

RBW Member Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mixaddict  View Original Post
    Linda, I'm sure Curt paid for this with all of the millions he's been making off of running RBW! Don't worry about it, I'm sure it won't cut into the family budget at all!

I see you're all liquored up again eh Randy? LOL

RBW Member bowzer is a jewel in the rough bowzer is a jewel in the rough bowzer is a jewel in the rough bowzer is a jewel in the rough bowzer is a jewel in the rough bowzer is a jewel in the rough bowzer is a jewel in the rough bowzer's Avatar
    rEvo

Nice toy.
    One of the dive shops up here has a more modest unit, with a feature you may find useful: a clothes rod. It extends out the back on one side and they hang wetsuits, BCs, etc on it to drip/drain/dry before loading them back inside.

The raffle shiest-er Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth's Avatar
    Hammerhead Extreme eCCR

Quote Originally Posted by mik  View Original Post
    I think we need to see a video on this explaining all its cool features, especially if you add a fridge and a coffee machine.

Michael.
    +1 on the video and the pics of it full of dive gear. Since the Texas Cave exploration is starting today it seems like it would be a good time...

Amazing trailer.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2