+ Reply to Thread

Thread: WTB: TDI Inspiration/Evolution Rebreather Manual with Knowledge Quest

RBW Member thetrickster is on a distinguished road thetrickster is on a distinguished road thetrickster's Avatar
    APD Evolution Vision

WTB: TDI Inspiration/Evolution Rebreather Manual with Knowledge Quest

Looking at getting a copy of this book. Will be doing my training in Malta, but would like to get a copy of this book now, so I can pre-read and do the knowledge reviews / quest (that sounds fun......lol) before I arrive.

Delivery to UK or Spain.

Regards

Richard
    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

RBW Member Gary Graham will become famous soon enough Gary Graham will become famous soon enough Gary Graham will become famous soon enough Gary Graham will become famous soon enough Gary Graham's Avatar
    Inspiration Vision

KISS Classic

Re: WTB: TDI Inspiration/Evolution Rebreather Manual with Knowledge Quest

You could try this here: eBay - The UK's Online Marketplace

I know its via ebay, but I've bought from them before and had stuff sent to the UK before and they are pretty good.

Hope this helps,

Gary

Duvet Diver Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A's Avatar

Who are you doing the Training with?
    AFAIK TDI require you to have your own manual as part of the training. If you ask them the instructor/school will probably send you out your manual prior to commencing training.
    HTH
    Simon A

RBW Member thetrickster is on a distinguished road thetrickster is on a distinguished road thetrickster's Avatar
    APD Evolution Vision

Will be doing the training with Maltaqua.

To be fair, the quote i got from them for the course, included manual and certification etc (they were very fast at email replies today!), but it was my suggestion to get the manual early (course end of Apr) and direct to me due to geographical distance (and the Mediterranean slackness of postal services) Malta to Spain - if they sent me the book, I would probably finish the course, and start my MOD2 in Oct before it arrived at my Apartment in southern Spain!

Quote Originally Posted by Simon A  View Original Post
    Who are you doing the Training with?
    AFAIK TDI require you to have your own manual as part of the training. If you ask them the instructor/school will probably send you out your manual prior to commencing training.
    HTH
    Simon A

Regards

Richard

APD Evolution Vision

Thanks Gary,

Wow, Visibility Unlimited. That takes me back a few years!!!! Got my first Oceanic 'scuba set' from them. I think her name was Cathy that worked there that helped me choose my first regs (Alpha7s) and the original Veo100 DC..

Well that has sorted that then, unless I can find cheaper in UK.

Thanks, didn't think of eBay!

Quote Originally Posted by Gary Graham  View Original Post
    You could try this here: eBay - The UK's Online Marketplace

I know its via ebay, but I've bought from them before and had stuff sent to the UK before and they are pretty good.

Hope this helps,

Gary

Regards

Richard

It's All Good! RSmith is just really nice RSmith is just really nice RSmith is just really nice RSmith is just really nice RSmith is just really nice RSmith is just really nice RSmith is just really nice RSmith is just really nice RSmith is just really nice RSmith is just really nice RSmith's Avatar
    Inspo Evolution

Stay tuned!

Yes the course materials, (books) should be included in the cost. When I bought my unit used and dropped it off with my instructor for service he gave me all the manuals and forms filled. I had the book a month before we started the course. No priority post delivery?
    Last edited by RSmith; 4th January 2012 at 00:38.

APD Evolution Vision

Quote Originally Posted by RSmith  View Original Post
    No priority post delivery?
    If you used FedEx, DHL or similar. Honestly the postal services in the Med are appalling!

Regards

Richard

+ Reply to Thread