+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New years weekend diving

jeff addis swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver's Avatar
    Revo

Optima

New years weekend diving

Finally! we had to be patient, but we finally got some spectacular weather and dive conditions to come together this weekend here in Southeast Florida. the wind stopped blowing, the water was blue, blue, very little current with 100 ft plus vis! Tony posted some pics from our Hydro Atlantic dive, here are some my wife and i got over two days of diving the Rodeo 25 (125 fsw) and the Miller Lite (165 fsw). hope fully Adrian will post some of his bound to better pics as well.
    Attached Images

Chett Lehrer Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L's Avatar
    rEvo FT / Hollis P-2/ rEvo lll

Prism Topaz-1 / rEvo ll

Re: New years weekend diving

Hi Jeff,

Very nice pictures thanks for posting!

Happy new year.

Best regards,
    Chett. L

Underwater Paparazzi sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver's Avatar
    Dive Rite Optima

Quote Originally Posted by swadiver  View Original Post
    hope fully Adrian will post some of his bound to better pics as well.
    Jeff and Daniele, thanks for the great dives this weekend. I can't imagine a better way to kick-off the new year!

The pictures you posted look awesome - Great job.

I don't have too many shots of today's wreck, as I was having too much fun taking pics of the friendly and cooperative Lionfish. Here's a few of my shots from today's dive:

Adrian
    Last edited by Linda Bowen; 3rd January 2012 at 20:56. Reason: commercial link NON supporting member

RBW Member Alexx is an unknown quantity at this point Alexx's Avatar
    Megalodon

Great pictures... What video setup are you using?

Underwater Paparazzi sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver's Avatar
    Dive Rite Optima

Quote Originally Posted by Alexx  View Original Post
    Great pictures... What video setup are you using?
    Thanks Alexx.

Not sure if you're inquiring about still or video setup?

For the pictures I posted, I was shooting my Canon EOS 60D in a Nauticam Housing with a Tokina 10-17 Lens and dual Inon Z-240 Strobes.

Adrian
    Last edited by Linda Bowen; 3rd January 2012 at 20:55. Reason: commercial link!

jeff addis swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver's Avatar
    Revo

Optima

Quote Originally Posted by sfldiver  View Original Post
    Thanks Alexx.

Not sure if you're inquiring about still or video setup?

For the pictures I posted, I was shooting my Canon EOS 60D in a Nauticam Housing with a Tokina 10-17 Lens and dual Inon Z-240 Strobes.

Adrian
    www.adriansolerphotography.com

ah.............Adrian, i think he was commenting on MY pics!

Sony NEX-5N in a Nauticam housing.

RBW Member dreamdive has disabled reputation dreamdive's Avatar
    Pathfinder, rEvo, Explorer

Meg, PrismII, Titan, Optima, 7

Wow!

Nice shots of Daniele. OK Jeff, you look good, too. Awesome pics!!

Got back from the Philippines and did an afternoon dive yesterday. Thanks to that cold front, the viz was already deteriorating.

Excuse me, I speak Dive alyafi is just really nice alyafi is just really nice alyafi is just really nice alyafi is just really nice alyafi is just really nice alyafi is just really nice alyafi is just really nice alyafi is just really nice alyafi is just really nice alyafi is just really nice alyafi's Avatar
    Great shots. I remember being told that those Lion Fish are not native to the Gulf of Mexico and Carribean and are causing some serious environmental damage. They're great for photography, they just sit there and face the camera. I can't fault their confidence given how poisonous they are!

Thanks for sharing.

Mike O'Neill Mike448 has a spectacular aura about Mike448 has a spectacular aura about Mike448 has a spectacular aura about Mike448 has a spectacular aura about Mike448 has a spectacular aura about Mike448 has a spectacular aura about Mike448's Avatar
    Ft Lauderdale (Florida) & Knysna (South Africa)
    Megalodon

Amazing photos, well done. Pity about the lionfish though

+ Reply to Thread