+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: CO contamination and the Analox CO Monitor

RBW Master Plumber lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof's Avatar
    Hammerhead

Meg,Prizm,RB80,LARV,MK15,HomeB

Re: CO contamination and the Analox CO Monitor

Cave Addict CCR Josh is on a distinguished road CCR Josh is on a distinguished road CCR Josh's Avatar
    HammerHead

Sentinel-Inspo-Optima-Prism 2

We did run a special but got in trouble for advertising it :)

I am not promising any discount, but PM or EMAIL ME if any of you are still looking for an Analox and I can get you set up.

RBW Member SlicerDicer is on a distinguished road SlicerDicer is on a distinguished road SlicerDicer's Avatar
    MK15

Inspiration Vision

I am wondering if there is one that can be setup to hooked up to a first stage and flowrate controlled like nitrox? I love that setup for analyzing nitrox makes it so easy and reliable.

aka Scotty com1 will become famous soon enough com1 will become famous soon enough com1 will become famous soon enough com1's Avatar
    inspiration vision

SBOD Pilot Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish's Avatar
    AP Classic SBOD v. AV1c

Cute.

At a (somewhat educated) guess I'd say it's a tidy package based on something like this: https://www.sparkfun.com/products/9403

Not hard to do the equivalent of an Oxy Hacker's O2 meter if you have a bit of electronics behind you. But at that price, why would you bother?

If you don't trust your dil/bailout compressor or supplier then it seems pretty cheap insurance.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2