+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Hello From Singapore

Forever Learning kennethw is an unknown quantity at this point kennethw's Avatar
    rEvo III Micro FT / full rMS

Dräger Dolphin (mCCR)

Re: Hello From Singapore

Paymond,

From your other posts in other sections, it is now slowly becoming clear your true intentions ... you want to be a PADI R-Rebreather instructor ... and therefore looking for the 'best' machine to have wide appeal, and not diving for yourself as your visitor's message says, "I feel it is time for me to do something for myself and that is to learn and dive rebreathers."

As many have told you in the other sections, the quality of the instructor is the fundamental differentiating factor, not the agency. But since you seem to want to be a PADI R-Rebreather instructor, you objective is mass (even thought you asked about RAID).

The most important thing that I look for in an instructor is experience and passion, not to make a quick buck. Unfortunately, there are but a few of them in Singapore; it's mainly business business business.

I too am an PADI IDC Staff Instructor, but honestly, I would never go the PADI Technical route.

It is good that you have found your true objective, and good luck.

Asia's rEvo Gal :) Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline's Avatar
    rEvo X MFT mCCR

rEvo MFT/rMS, Micro II mCCR,

Agree with Ken! Serious divers will choose for more quality instructor and the best machine the market has to offer than what the agency has. I remember what someone told us if an instructor who doesn't even has the appropriate standard of skills yet is still teaching, is a crime!!

Quote Originally Posted by kennethw  View Original Post
    Paymond,

From your other posts in other sections, it is now slowly becoming clear your true intentions ... you want to be a PADI R-Rebreather instructor ... and therefore looking for the 'best' machine to have wide appeal, and not diving for yourself as your visitor's message says, "I feel it is time for me to do something for myself and that is to learn and dive rebreathers."

As many have told you in the other sections, the quality of the instructor is the fundamental differentiating factor, not the agency. But since you seem to want to be a PADI R-Rebreather instructor, you objective is mass (even thought you asked about RAID).

The most important thing that I look for in an instructor is experience and passion, not to make a quick buck. Unfortunately, there are but a few of them in Singapore; it's mainly business business business.

I too am an PADI IDC Staff Instructor, but honestly, I would never go the PADI Technical route.

It is good that you have found your true objective, and good luck.

RBW Member mcjosh is an unknown quantity at this point mcjosh's Avatar
    MKIV

CLASSIC KISS, MEG and MKIV

Quote Originally Posted by Jacqueline  View Original Post
    Agree with Ken! Serious divers will choose for more quality instructor and the best machine the market has to offer than what the agency has. I remember what someone told us if an instructor who doesn't even has the appropriate standard of skills yet is still teaching, is a crime!!
    Look like I have miss out alot of interesting posts here!

Someone is going to be a PADI RB inst with no tec background?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4