+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Merry Christmas from Conch Republic Divers

Supporting Member Capt Gary is an unknown quantity at this point Capt Gary's Avatar

Merry Christmas from Conch Republic Divers

Holiday Greetings

The Admiral, Crew and myself want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and an even better New Year.

We understand our business depends on you the diver, and for those who have supported us over the past 9 years. TANKS!!! Your support and friendship is very much appreciated.

See you in the beautiful Florida Keys.

Good Diving & God Bless,
    Capt Gary
    Last edited by Linda Bowen; 22nd December 2011 at 00:16.

RBW Member diverchris is an unknown quantity at this point diverchris's Avatar
    Inspiration with Vision

Re: Merry Christmas from Conch Republic Divers

Merry Christmas to you as well Gary.

Richie Burr diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb's Avatar
    O2ptima FX

Back atcha Guys... See you in MD at the show in January.... I'm trying to drag Mike there too...

Richie

RBW Member POD DIVER RADIO is an unknown quantity at this point POD DIVER RADIO's Avatar
    EVOLUTION PLUS

DRAGER DOLPHIN

Merry Christmas Gary and Brenda, looking to come down your way in Feb 2012. Watch for me on New Years Eve... I will be working in Times Square again... this is the LAST YEAR for that.

Can Santa bring some calm waters to Florida towards the end of January?

RBW Member tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione's Avatar
    Kiss Spirit Lte

Azimuth, KISS CLASSIC,KISS GEM

t

Too stuffed to say more than merry Christmas and a really Happy New Year. Still using my. Conch Republic ice scraper:

Train Wrecked Guppy ;) brockbr has much to be proud of brockbr has much to be proud of brockbr has much to be proud of brockbr has much to be proud of brockbr has much to be proud of brockbr has much to be proud of brockbr has much to be proud of brockbr has much to be proud of brockbr has much to be proud of brockbr has much to be proud of brockbr has much to be proud of brockbr's Avatar

It was good to see you and Brenda the other day Gary.

We're looking forward to spending a lot more time down there in the future :)
    iDeco Pro - iPhone Decompression Planning
    iDeco Pro

Supporting Member Capt Gary is an unknown quantity at this point Capt Gary's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by brockbr  View Original Post
    It was good to see you and Brenda the other day Gary.

We're looking forward to spending a lot more time down there in the future :)
    Good catching up with you too. Now that you're living closer, I expect to see you down here more often.

Good Diving,
    Capt Gary
    Conch Republic Divers

+ Reply to Thread