+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Truk Trip 2006- DVD

Classic KISS No. 226 RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark's Avatar
    Classic KISS w. Shearwater GF

Re: Truk Trip 2006- DVD

Curt & Mel,

Got my copy today, many thanks. I can't wait to watch it, Truk has to be every wreck divers dream!

Cheers

Rich

rEvo CCR Driver silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba's Avatar
    JJ-CCR, rEvo

Quote Originally Posted by urho
    Me too :)

Maybe also my copy can be bundled with Mikko and JH.

Best Regards,

--
    Harri
    I can send out several copies to one address if that works out ok. You just need to let me know how many copies and the name and address to mail to.

Sincerely,

swims in fishes toilets vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr's Avatar

Curt & Mel,
    Watched mine last night, very nice job and thank you so much for taking the time and sharing it with us.

only 2 suggestions and don't take this the wrong way.
    1. The text on the wreck cards is out of "title safe" and gets cut off.
    Title safe is considered 80% reduction of the video frame size.

2. The Voice Over compared to the music was very loud. I had the system up enjoying the tunes and then the VO came on and it scared crap out of me, I almost had a heart attack.

Also, would like to thank Ron Benson for everything he has done for the future of Truk divers. Anyone going to Truk please read or revisit Ron's Sticky before you go, even though you shouldn't have to .
    If anyone sees someone abusing the equipment, feel free to kick them in the shin a couple times

New Member ERIK_A is an unknown quantity at this point ERIK_A's Avatar

I thought I wanted to go to truk before...now I really want to.

rEvo CCR Driver silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba's Avatar
    JJ-CCR, rEvo

Quote Originally Posted by vidodivr
    Curt & Mel,
    Watched mine last night, very nice job and thank you so much for taking the time and sharing it with us.

only 2 suggestions and don't take this the wrong way.
    1. The text on the wreck cards is out of "title safe" and gets cut off.
    Title safe is considered 80% reduction of the video frame size.

2. The Voice Over compared to the music was very loud. I had the system up enjoying the tunes and then the VO came on and it scared crap out of me, I almost had a heart attack.

Also, would like to thank Ron Benson for everything he has done for the future of Truk divers. Anyone going to Truk please read or revisit Ron's Sticky before you go, even though you shouldn't have to .
    If anyone sees someone abusing the equipment, feel free to kick them in the shin a couple times
    Thanks for the input. I warned everyone that this was not going to be a first class production. We are just divers trying for the first time to put our pictures and video in a form that can be shared. We have alot to learn and we will do better next time. Thanks for understanding. Sorry about scaring the crap out of you

Annoying fish since 1992 Patto_chan is an unknown quantity at this point Patto_chan's Avatar

Thumbs up Re: Truk Trip 2006- DVD

Hello Curt & Mel.
    I received the DVD today and have watched most of it.
    Very well put together. Good mixing of stills and video.

Sent the payment via Paypal. Thanks again.

BTW what camera did Mel use for the stills? digital or film?

/patrick

JJ-CCR, rEvo

As of yesterday, all the DVD's that were asked for have been sent out. If you don't get the one that you ordered, please let me know. Anyone who hasn't send in their donation, please follow up as soon as you can.

Sincerely,

Curt

New Member AJM is an unknown quantity at this point AJM's Avatar

I to, would love one please ....pm sent

RBW Member kpalas is an unknown quantity at this point kpalas's Avatar

I would like a copy. PM sent. Thanks!

New Member devo is infamous around these parts devo is infamous around these parts devo is infamous around these parts devo is infamous around these parts devo's Avatar

I would love one. I'm in FL.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast