+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Truk Trip 2006- DVD

RBW Member Dugongberbulu is an unknown quantity at this point Dugongberbulu's Avatar

Re: Truk Trip 2006- DVD

I'm very interested, whether as DVD (to US or Singapore) or the downloadable version (which would be easier).

Whichever you decide is fine. Let me know.

Cheers

rEvo CCR Driver silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba's Avatar
    JJ-CCR, rEvo

I will be glad to work with Stuart and try and figure out how to get the DVD's on this site. I will also continue to work on sending the DVD's out by mail to anyone that wants one.

Thanks everyone for all your help, Mel and I just want to get this information out to other RB divers so they can share in the excitment that we had over this trip and maybe plan one for themselves.

RBW Writer finbar.taylor will become famous soon enough finbar.taylor will become famous soon enough finbar.taylor will become famous soon enough finbar.taylor's Avatar

PM sent

RBW Member decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie's Avatar

How can I get a copy if I can't use PayPal (i.e. live in non-PayPal-approved country) ?

rEvo CCR Driver silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba's Avatar
    JJ-CCR, rEvo

Quote Originally Posted by decoweenie
    How can I get a copy if I can't use PayPal (i.e. live in non-PayPal-approved country) ?
    I will figure out something. I am still working on cost to mail to most countries and I will check out UAE also. Do you know how much it costs you to send a letter to the US?.

Bloody Rebreathers! Jason Blackwell is a jewel in the rough Jason Blackwell is a jewel in the rough Jason Blackwell is a jewel in the rough Jason Blackwell is a jewel in the rough Jason Blackwell is a jewel in the rough Jason Blackwell is a jewel in the rough Jason Blackwell is a jewel in the rough Jason Blackwell's Avatar
    O2ptima, Sentinel, Prism 2

Inspiration & KISS & Poseidon

I'm in for a copy!!

but you knew I would

RBW Member decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by silentscuba
    I will figure out something. I am still working on cost to mail to most countries and I will check out UAE also. Do you know how much it costs you to send a letter to the US?.
    I will be in Texas in May/June, so you could just send it there for me.

Let´s Go Down For a While sannerman is a glorious beacon of light sannerman is a glorious beacon of light sannerman is a glorious beacon of light sannerman is a glorious beacon of light sannerman is a glorious beacon of light sannerman is a glorious beacon of light sannerman is a glorious beacon of light sannerman is a glorious beacon of light sannerman is a glorious beacon of light sannerman is a glorious beacon of light sannerman is a glorious beacon of light sannerman's Avatar
    MK15; KISS

PM sent :D

/Z

Classic KISS No. 226 RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark's Avatar
    Classic KISS w. Shearwater GF

Quote Originally Posted by decoweenie
    I'd like a copy please... anouther one for the UK, or a downloadable version.

Phi, I can cover your PayPal costs, let me know.

Cheers

Rich

JJ-CCR, rEvo

I am just about ready to ship out the Truk DVD's. Anyone that wants one that hasn't sent me a PM, please do so now. Anyone who needs to give me their mailing information, please send me an update.

I would like to send a bulk shipment to Louby Lou for everyone on that side of the pond and then have them forwarded from there. Please contact Louby Lou if you are in that area so I can get a count.

I would like to group together the shipments in any area that has more than one request.

All I ask for is donations to cover material costs and shipping. The best way to get donations to me will be through PayPal.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast