+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Truk Trip 2006- DVD

Reads fine print (mostly) Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather's Avatar
    MEGALODON MK15.5

BMR500 IDA71 IDA64 RGUFM AKA60

Re: Truk Trip 2006- DVD

PM sent.

rEvo CCR Driver silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba's Avatar
    JJ-CCR, rEvo

Quote Originally Posted by Louby Lou
    Curt

Beanie and I would like to have a copy of the Truk DVD but we're over here in the UK.

I'd be more than willing to take on shipping on this side of the Atlantic. If you would like to ship the UK copies to us, we can then forward them on to those over here who would like a copy?

Let me know what details you need and costs when you've got them sorted. I can do this via PayPal if its easier to get the money to you guys :)

Cheers
    Lou
    RBW Admin
    That sounds like the way to go with this. All we need now is some time to see how many folks would like a copy in your area and I can send them off to you.

Thanks for your help with this. PayPal seems to be the best way to go to move money from your side to ours.

Confectioner to N@90 Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by silentscuba
    That sounds like the way to go with this. All we need now is some time to see how many folks would like a copy in your area and I can send them off to you.
    Cool :) Okey dokey :)

Dependent on costs for shipping from the States, I could send out those to mainland Europe too if it works out better on the shipping?

Royal Mail - Airmail costs HERE

Jani Haaja jhaaja is just really nice jhaaja is just really nice jhaaja is just really nice jhaaja is just really nice jhaaja is just really nice jhaaja is just really nice jhaaja is just really nice jhaaja is just really nice jhaaja is just really nice jhaaja is just really nice jhaaja's Avatar
    JJ-CCR, Inspo Classic

HH Inspo

PM sent!

Jani Haaja alias JH

RBW Founder schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford's Avatar

*thinking cap on*

If people have a DVD burner you can use RBW for distribution if you want.

It basically entails creating an ISO file (dead easy) then zipping that up and uploading it to an area of RBW.

Then when ppl paypal a small donation we add them to a group which allows access to download the file.

The file can then be burnt onto a dvd for watching on a tv or not burnt if its just watched on a computer.

The plus is no hassles or costs with postage dvds (the only costs would be bandwidth but this is good for the community and we have a bit of spare capacity so could swallow them)

The downside is you do need a DVD burner to create a dvd to watch it on your TV.

If you did want to do it -

Here is a great tool for making the ISO - http://www.ezbsystems.com/ultraiso/

You would just then zip it up and upload it to an area I would create on RBW.

Lemme know what you think - If we did it I could also encode a lower quality full length version to put in the gallery if you wanted.

Custom Title Allowed! TordoffR is on a distinguished road TordoffR is on a distinguished road TordoffR's Avatar

pm sent...thanks!

I do all my own stunts shell-back is just really nice shell-back is just really nice shell-back is just really nice shell-back is just really nice shell-back is just really nice shell-back is just really nice shell-back is just really nice shell-back is just really nice shell-back is just really nice shell-back is just really nice shell-back's Avatar

ditto on the PM ,

Silent diver
    Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci's Avatar
    Meg,JJ-CCR,Inspiration,Prism2

Ouroboros, Sentinel, Kiss,rEvo

Hi, for me it's ok.:D
    May be you can create an special area to post DVD from RBW member in Iso format.

regards

Aldo

Quote Originally Posted by schford
    *thinking cap on*

If people have a DVD burner you can use RBW for distribution if you want.

It basically entails creating an ISO file (dead easy) then zipping that up and uploading it to an area of RBW.

Then when ppl paypal a small donation we add them to a group which allows access to download the file.

The file can then be burnt onto a dvd for watching on a tv or not burnt if its just watched on a computer.

The plus is no hassles or costs with postage dvds (the only costs would be bandwidth but this is good for the community and we have a bit of spare capacity so could swallow them)

The downside is you do need a DVD burner to create a dvd to watch it on your TV.

If you did want to do it -

Here is a great tool for making the ISO - http://www.ezbsystems.com/ultraiso/

You would just then zip it up and upload it to an area I would create on RBW.

Lemme know what you think - If we did it I could also encode a lower quality full length version to put in the gallery if you wanted.
    Aldo Ferrucci
    Trimix and Rebreather IT
    Technical CCR/OC Training for Diver and Instructor in Italian - French - English in Italy, France, Belgium, Switzerland,Spain, Red Sea and beyond
    Megalodon/Copis - Inspiration/Evolution - JJ-CCR - Poseidon Discovery MKVI - Instructor Trainer and Dealer

www.aldoferrucci.com FB Aldo Ferrucci
    I like bubbles only in my glass of Champagne

Annoying fish since 1992 Patto_chan is an unknown quantity at this point Patto_chan's Avatar

Also interested in DVD (or a download).
    PM sent.

Rather be Diving eanxdiver is on a distinguished road eanxdiver is on a distinguished road eanxdiver's Avatar
    rEvo

Classic KISS

PM sent, Enjoyed meeting and diving with you in Truk!:D

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast