+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Truk Trip 2006- DVD

rEvo CCR Driver silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba's Avatar
    JJ-CCR, rEvo

Truk Trip 2006- DVD

Mel and I spent alot of time filming, taking pictures and editing a DVD of our recent trip to Truk Lagoon that was sponsored by Ron Benson from Going Under Dive Center.

A great group of 16 CCR divers were on this trip, and to date, is probably the largest group of it's kind to have visited that area. This trip was an exceptional CCR experience that we want to share with anyone that is interested. The next issue of Advanced Diver Magazine coming out this spring will also have an article and pictures of the trip written and documented by Curt Bowen.

All we ask for is a donation to cover the cost of the DVD, and shipping.

The DVD shows all the wrecks that we dove, the land based operation, the resort that we stayed at and one of the other islands that we visited.

If you have ever been interested in knowing what it is really like at Truk Lagoon, the diving, the facilities, the people, this DVD will give you that insite.

Don't expect a world class production here, we are just a couple of rebreather divers that are trying the best we can to record some of our experiences. Mel put alot of time into the editing and did a great job.

If you would like a copy, please post your name and address and we will some how get it to you. We are located just north of Seattle, Washington in the US.

New Member ERIK_A is an unknown quantity at this point ERIK_A's Avatar

Re: Truk Trip 2006- DVD

Pm sent :D :D

RBW Member r0ckcrew is an unknown quantity at this point r0ckcrew's Avatar

Smile Re: Truk Trip 2006- DVD

PM sent.... :)

Thanks

Tommy

rEvo CCR Driver silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba's Avatar
    JJ-CCR, rEvo

Please- Everyone that is interested in this DVD please post your name on this Thread and then PM me with your full name and mailing address. I am working on the costs to ship this to various parts of the world and will post the results. Maybe to save money, I can ship several to someone in the Uk and then they can forward them to other people in the area.

Let me know what the best way might be to do this. Also, do most people have a paypal account? or another simple way to send a small donation to cover shipping costs.

Go DEEP!!!! Explorer is a jewel in the rough Explorer is a jewel in the rough Explorer is a jewel in the rough Explorer is a jewel in the rough Explorer is a jewel in the rough Explorer is a jewel in the rough Explorer is a jewel in the rough Explorer's Avatar
    MEGALODON

Evolution, KISS GEM

Curt,

I'll pick up my copy from you next month when I head to your neck of the woods.

Jeff

Silent diver
    Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci's Avatar
    Meg,JJ-CCR,Inspiration,Prism2

Ouroboros, Sentinel, Kiss,rEvo

PM Sent.

Regards

Aldo
    Aldo Ferrucci
    Trimix and Rebreather IT
    Technical CCR/OC Training for Diver and Instructor in Italian - French - English in Italy, France, Belgium, Switzerland,Spain, Red Sea and beyond
    Megalodon/Copis - Inspiration/Evolution - JJ-CCR - Poseidon Discovery MKVI - Instructor Trainer and Dealer

www.aldoferrucci.com FB Aldo Ferrucci
    I like bubbles only in my glass of Champagne

MEGalomaniac Benthic is just really nice Benthic is just really nice Benthic is just really nice Benthic is just really nice Benthic is just really nice Benthic is just really nice Benthic is just really nice Benthic is just really nice Benthic is just really nice Benthic's Avatar

I'm interested. PM Sent.

Confectioner to N@90 Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by silentscuba
    Please- Everyone that is interested in this DVD please post your name on this Thread and then PM me with your full name and mailing address. I am working on the costs to ship this to various parts of the world and will post the results. Maybe to save money, I can ship several to someone in the Uk and then they can forward them to other people in the area.

Let me know what the best way might be to do this. Also, do most people have a paypal account? or another simple way to send a small donation to cover shipping costs.
    Curt

Beanie and I would like to have a copy of the Truk DVD but we're over here in the UK.

I'd be more than willing to take on shipping on this side of the Atlantic. If you would like to ship the UK copies to us, we can then forward them on to those over here who would like a copy?

Let me know what details you need and costs when you've got them sorted. I can do this via PayPal if its easier to get the money to you guys :)

Cheers
    Lou
    RBW Admin

Johnny The Hatch Johnny Bekkestad is just really nice Johnny Bekkestad is just really nice Johnny Bekkestad is just really nice Johnny Bekkestad is just really nice Johnny Bekkestad is just really nice Johnny Bekkestad is just really nice Johnny Bekkestad is just really nice Johnny Bekkestad is just really nice Johnny Bekkestad is just really nice Johnny Bekkestad is just really nice Johnny Bekkestad is just really nice Johnny Bekkestad's Avatar
    CCR2000, Megalodon, Homebuilt

Norge, FGT, mk15, KISS, Inspo

I want one, i sent you a pm earlier today.

/Jonny

Silent diver
    Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci's Avatar
    Meg,JJ-CCR,Inspiration,Prism2

Ouroboros, Sentinel, Kiss,rEvo

Hi Lou,
    I agree with you

Regards
    Aldo

PS- I have some DVD with wrecks and other underwater images.
    If someone are interessed PM me :)

Quote Originally Posted by Louby Lou
    Curt

Beanie and I would like to have a copy of the Truk DVD but we're over here in the UK.

I'd be more than willing to take on shipping on this side of the Atlantic. If you would like to ship the UK copies to us, we can then forward them on to those over here who would like a copy?

Let me know what details you need and costs when you've got them sorted. I can do this via PayPal if its easier to get the money to you guys :)

Cheers
    Lou
    RBW Admin
    Aldo Ferrucci
    Trimix and Rebreather IT
    Technical CCR/OC Training for Diver and Instructor in Italian - French - English in Italy, France, Belgium, Switzerland,Spain, Red Sea and beyond
    Megalodon/Copis - Inspiration/Evolution - JJ-CCR - Poseidon Discovery MKVI - Instructor Trainer and Dealer

www.aldoferrucci.com FB Aldo Ferrucci
    I like bubbles only in my glass of Champagne

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast