+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Recollection for 2011 - rEvo Asia Team

Asia's rEvo Gal :) Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline's Avatar
    rEvo X MFT mCCR

rEvo MFT/rMS, Micro II mCCR,

Recollection for 2011 - rEvo Asia Team

‎2011 has marked a memorial year for the rEvo team in Asia.

From a mere two rEvo owners, we have grow to 7 by end of December 2011. We have done numerous dive trips with our rEvos, and dove at Pulau Tioman, Pulau Aur, Bunaken, Seven Skies/Igara Wreck, Aur Tanker Wreck & HMS Repulse by Davy and the most recent trip to Komodo by Scott.

I hope 2012 will be an even exciting year for the rEvo Asia's team with the addition of our new members, Mark, Ken (you're always welcome to join our trips if your schedules permits) & Suzanne.

And, big cheers to Davy for your patience and hard works pays off!

RBW Member Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse's Avatar
    rEvoIII mini hCCR

RG-UMF,IDA 71,rEvo mCCR

Re: Recollection for 2011 - rEvo Asia Team

Very cool.

Lets see if NZ's rEvo club grows next year.

Asia's rEvo Gal :) Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline's Avatar
    rEvo X MFT mCCR

Packhorse

I will definitely be looking forward to see the NZ team grow too.

Cheers!
    Jacqueline

Supporting Member edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque's Avatar
    rEvo III mini

Based on our online interactions that crew is a great bunch. Hope to meet you guys under & above water some day

RBW Member stuey will become famous soon enough stuey will become famous soon enough stuey will become famous soon enough stuey's Avatar
    Inspo, Evo, Poseidon

Inspo classic, Meg, Deep

Hi
    I'm looking forward to meeting the rEvo divers at Adex next year, that's if your not off diving, I've been invited to do a small presentation on wreck diving in Thailand.

Regards

Stuey

breathing or rEbreathing Davydive has a spectacular aura about Davydive has a spectacular aura about Davydive has a spectacular aura about Davydive has a spectacular aura about Davydive has a spectacular aura about Davydive has a spectacular aura about Davydive's Avatar
    rEvo MicFT rMS/Mini, CKiss#039

Prism2, Halcyon, Dolphin, Ray

Quote Originally Posted by Jacqueline  View Original Post
    ‎2011 has marked a memorial year for the rEvo team in Asia.

From a mere two rEvo owners, we have grow to 7 by end of December 2011. We have done numerous dive trips with our rEvos, and dove at Pulau Tioman, Pulau Aur, Bunaken, Seven Skies/Igara Wreck, Aur Tanker Wreck & HMS Repulse by Davy and the most recent trip to Komodo by Scott.

I hope 2012 will be an even exciting year for the rEvo Asia's team with the addition of our new members, Mark, Ken (you're always welcome to join our trips if your schedules permits) & Suzanne.

And, big cheers to Davy for your patience and hard works pays off!
    Thanks for the nice message, Jac.
    The rEvo Team here is growing slowly but surely.
    Looking forward to an exciting 2012 where the industry is getting more focus on rebreathers and hope to get more new members to join the team and rEvo diving.

Cheers to all,
    Davy

RBW Member EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD's Avatar
    rEvo III rMS

rEvo is all you need!!!!

nice to see that NZ and Asia RB divers work together like this. Maybe I should start a thread to find all the Belgium en Dutch ( should also include Luxembourg) rEvo divers (or all the RB divers would be beter) and make some kind off a mailing list or website that tells where everybody is diving so others can join.
    Whenever I get a chance to come to NZ or Asia I will call you guys

rEvo X MFT mCCR

I guess.. without this beautiful machine, I don't think I be talking over here too.

to Paul!

RBW Member Raymond Li is an unknown quantity at this point Raymond Li's Avatar

Question Re: Recollection for 2011 - rEvo Asia Team

Hi Jac: Appreciate some info pls:
    1) once purchased micro rEVO III, how do I transport it to Tioman, Dayang for dives? Does it need special handling?
    2) How do I get top up gas for air diluent bottle and pure oxygen bottle in Singapore and Tioman and Dayang and Bunaken/Manado?
    3) Can we carry check-in gas bottles in aircraft when going to Bunaken for dives?

RBW Member RickGrundy is an unknown quantity at this point RickGrundy's Avatar
    rEvo

G'day Singapore team!

I'm landing with my rEvo next weekend and will be based there for at least 6 months. Which shop/club do you dive with?

Any interest in organising a few beers or dinner one evening in the next few weeks?

Cheers, Rick.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast