+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello RBW new from PA

RBW Member BKSOLLY is an unknown quantity at this point BKSOLLY's Avatar
    home build

home builds and moded LAR

Hello RBW new from PA

Good morning. My name is Bryan, I am from Pennsylvania. Just getting started on the RBW forums. I Have been diving since 1984, I started my addiction to rebreathers in 1991 when the USMC trained me as a combat diver and exposed me to them. I enjoy tinkering, building and testing my own home built equip. I also had a extremly modded draeger lar that was a hoot. I hope to have the opportunity to learn from the vast wealth of experience and information posted on the forums, as well as share some of what I have learned over the years. Thank you and see you on the forums. Bryan

Markku Diedrich Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure's Avatar
    Megalodon Apeks 2.5

Classic Inspiration

Re: Hello RBW new from PA

Welcome on board.

debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole's Avatar
    KISS Spirit & JJ-CCR

Kiss Classic & Sport, Kiss GEM

Welcome to Rebreatherworld! You will find lots of useful information and helpful people here.

Doug

Mike Samsen Sharky1948 will become famous soon enough Sharky1948 will become famous soon enough Sharky1948 will become famous soon enough Sharky1948's Avatar
    rEvo III Hybrid

Welcome!

I'm from CT. There are a bunch of RB divers here in the NE. We often go to Dutch Springs in the early season to shake off the dust. Let me know if you're interested...I can add you to the email distribution list.

Again, well and safe diving!

Mike

RBW Member LLWS will become famous soon enough LLWS will become famous soon enough LLWS will become famous soon enough LLWS's Avatar
    O2ptima

I'm in Northern Virginia and would love to make the trip to Dutch Springs trip if I could get on the list.

RBW Member BKSOLLY is an unknown quantity at this point BKSOLLY's Avatar
    home build

home builds and moded LAR

Not a bad idea. I go to dutch springs 4 times a year or so. Good vis for PA. I normally have several new divers from the LDS tagging along. They almost always get mesmerized with my gear trailer. It is quite comical some times. Most pray the don't get the bug that bad. I find it most enjoyable when I dive with others that are diving w/ RB.

Welcome BK. Thanks for serving our country!

RBW Member bmwgsboy will become famous soon enough bmwgsboy will become famous soon enough bmwgsboy will become famous soon enough bmwgsboy's Avatar
    rEVO rms

Insp, Meg

Dutch springs is a great place to wipe
    Off the dust, on the breathers.

Hammerhead CCR diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike's Avatar
    HammerHead CCR

Sidekick & Others

Quote Originally Posted by bmwgsboy  View Original Post
    Dutch springs is a great place to wipe
    Off the dust, on the breathers.
    Where in pa are you?

+ Reply to Thread