+ Reply to Thread

Thread: hi from cold canada

RBW Member gravedigger is an unknown quantity at this point gravedigger's Avatar
    mkvi discovery

Talking hi from cold canada

hi fellow divers i am not a rebreather diver yet but i am looking for one and dont know what type of rebreather i want or would suit my diving skills>

Wannabe...diven sea2summit is a jewel in the rough sea2summit is a jewel in the rough sea2summit is a jewel in the rough sea2summit is a jewel in the rough sea2summit is a jewel in the rough sea2summit is a jewel in the rough sea2summit is a jewel in the rough sea2summit is a jewel in the rough sea2summit's Avatar
    the best oNe

Re: hi from cold canada

You picked a good place to start. Lots of people on here will tell you exactly which one you need

Whats your diving background and what kind of diving do you want the CCR for?

I'd highly recommend getting a copy of Mel Clark's book "Rebreathers Simplified", spendy but well worth it.

Good luck and welcome.

Prince of darkness Hyper-limits is just really nice Hyper-limits is just really nice Hyper-limits is just really nice Hyper-limits is just really nice Hyper-limits is just really nice Hyper-limits is just really nice Hyper-limits is just really nice Hyper-limits is just really nice Hyper-limits is just really nice Hyper-limits is just really nice Hyper-limits's Avatar
    Megalodon

Welcome to the RBW from Victoria BC.

Cheers

Al

Chris Miller undrh2o is a jewel in the rough undrh2o is a jewel in the rough undrh2o is a jewel in the rough undrh2o is a jewel in the rough undrh2o is a jewel in the rough undrh2o is a jewel in the rough undrh2o is a jewel in the rough undrh2o's Avatar
    Dolphin (Atlantis)

IDA-71

waddya mean cold? - no snow and 9degC here in Ottawa tomorrow, not bad for 2 weeks before Christmas. Could use some white stuff around the 24th for a few days though.

Welcome to RBW.

RBW Member gravedigger is an unknown quantity at this point gravedigger's Avatar
    mkvi discovery

i know t is graet wether here just dove last weekend. dry suit ofcourse. mose of my diving will be at or around toby. Is for the rebreather book i have it comming of e bay. I am in souther ont right in the midel of the grate lakes.

Markku Diedrich Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure's Avatar
    Megalodon Apeks 2.5

Classic Inspiration

Welcome on board.

RBW Member udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn's Avatar
    prism,larv/tubx,leba54,dolphin

mk15,lar vII, ray

welcome to the dark side...............its fun here !!!

Train Wrecked Canadian Tekdive has a spectacular aura about Canadian Tekdive has a spectacular aura about Canadian Tekdive has a spectacular aura about Canadian Tekdive has a spectacular aura about Canadian Tekdive has a spectacular aura about Canadian Tekdive has a spectacular aura about Canadian Tekdive's Avatar
    rEvo hccr

KISS CLASSIC

Quote Originally Posted by gravedigger  View Original Post
    i know t is graet wether here just dove last weekend. dry suit ofcourse. mose of my diving will be at or around toby. Is for the rebreather book i have it comming of e bay. I am in souther ont right in the midel of the grate lakes.
    Where about in Southern Ontario.

I am located down that way as well between London and Windsor

It's All Good! RSmith is just really nice RSmith is just really nice RSmith is just really nice RSmith is just really nice RSmith is just really nice RSmith is just really nice RSmith is just really nice RSmith is just really nice RSmith is just really nice RSmith is just really nice RSmith's Avatar
    Inspo Evolution

Stay tuned!

From one Canadian to another.... Welcome aboard! You will love the Dark Side..buhahahaha!

+ Reply to Thread