+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: New Inspo victim

RBW Member Spiro is an unknown quantity at this point Spiro's Avatar

New Inspo victim

Hi, My names Spiro. and after a recent moment of weakness I am addicted to Divers heroin.

I introduce myself as I begin my journey with my near new inspo vision, and I look foward to learning from you all.

RBW Member bec w-p is an unknown quantity at this point bec w-p's Avatar
    Inspo Vision, Poseidon Mk 6

Re: New Inspo victim

Congratulations Spiro, I'm sure we'll see you around the traps

Asia's rEvo Gal :) Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline's Avatar
    rEvo X MFT mCCR

rEvo MFT/rMS, Micro II mCCR,

Welcome onboard, and have fun with you unit.

little man, big dreams tecdiverdude is a jewel in the rough tecdiverdude is a jewel in the rough tecdiverdude is a jewel in the rough tecdiverdude is a jewel in the rough tecdiverdude is a jewel in the rough tecdiverdude is a jewel in the rough tecdiverdude is a jewel in the rough tecdiverdude is a jewel in the rough tecdiverdude's Avatar
    JJ CCR..

Welcome dude... You survived your first dive on her...What is the biggest downside of goin to the darkside, is one day you'll have either no sorb, or something is broken.. and you would rather go to the pub and talk about diving ccr than bear the shame of doing the dive on OC... thats when you know theres no going back..
    Bec... look! another inspo vision! you no longer have to feel alone diving with us ...

RBW Member tflaris will become famous soon enough tflaris will become famous soon enough tflaris will become famous soon enough tflaris's Avatar
    Evolution, Side-mount Meg

Meg

Quote Originally Posted by tecdiverdude  View Original Post
    Welcome dude... You survived your first dive on her...What is the biggest downside of goin to the darkside, is one day you'll have either no sorb, or something is broken.. and you would rather go to the pub and talk about diving ccr than bear the shame of doing the dive on OC... thats when you know theres no going back..
    Bec... look! another inspo vision! you no longer have to feel alone diving with us ...
    +1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RBW Member stuey will become famous soon enough stuey will become famous soon enough stuey will become famous soon enough stuey's Avatar
    Inspo, Evo, Poseidon

Inspo classic, Meg, Deep

Hi Spiro

Defenitly something to look forward to in the new year then, have fun and welcome to RBW.

Regards

Stuey

RBW Member EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD's Avatar
    rEvo III rMS

rEvo is all you need!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tecdiverdude  View Original Post
    +1

Welkom, have fun!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Spiro  View Original Post
    Hi, My names Spiro. and after a recent moment of weakness I am addicted to Divers heroin.

I introduce myself as I begin my journey with my near new inspo vision, and I look foward to learning from you all.

Hi Spiro,

We're looking to arrange a camping trip to Jervis Bay leaving Friday 3rd February, the invites have gone out today. A few of us will be taking CCRs anticipating a double boat dive on the Saturday. If you'd like to join us, give us a yell.

Kind regards,

Bec

RBW Member Spiro is an unknown quantity at this point Spiro's Avatar

Gday Bec,
    I will have to think about it, Im not yet finished learning how to use this beastie.. and really need/want to get my hours up within my comfort zone at the moment.

really appreciate the invite tho!
    do you ever dive the central coast? might bump into each other at some point.
    The YBODs are forming quite the following up this way..

PS, how do you like the sewer pipe travel case from silent world?
    Do you rate it? looks like a good addition :)
    Last edited by Spiro; 19th December 2011 at 08:04.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiro  View Original Post
    Gday Bec,
    I will have to think about it, Im not yet finished learning how to use this beastie.. and really need/want to get my hours up within my comfort zone at the moment.

really appreciate the invite tho!
    do you ever dive the central coast? might bump into each other at some point.
    The YBODs are forming quite the following up this way..

PS, how do you like the sewer pipe travel case from silent world?
    Do you rate it? looks like a good addition :)
    Totally understand the taking your time to get to know the unit, Jervis is a nice playground hence the invite. It'll all be recreational depth diving. TBH I really enjoying diving the inspo recreationally (except in SWR - that's a story over a beer).

The travel frame is good, I like it and haven't broken it yet. The only pitfall is trying to get the head off, doable but demands a little extra work.

Newcastle LSD plan a few dives up around your parts, there's quite a few JJs floating around, there's a group on facebook, I'll look you up and add you if you like :)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast