+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: New Inspo victim

  1. #1
    RBW Member Spiro is an unknown quantity at this point Spiro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    45

    New Inspo victim

    Hi, My names Spiro. and after a recent moment of weakness I am addicted to Divers heroin.

    I introduce myself as I begin my journey with my near new inspo vision, and I look foward to learning from you all.


  2. #2
    RBW Member bec w-p is an unknown quantity at this point bec w-p's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    20
    Inspo Vision, Poseidon Mk 6

    Re: New Inspo victim

    Congratulations Spiro, I'm sure we'll see you around the traps

  3. #3
    Asia's rEvo Gal :) Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    833
    rEvo X MFT mCCR

    rEvo MFT/rMS, Micro II mCCR,

    Re: New Inspo victim

    Welcome onboard, and have fun with you unit.

  4. #4
    little man, big dreams tecdiverdude is a jewel in the rough tecdiverdude is a jewel in the rough tecdiverdude is a jewel in the rough tecdiverdude is a jewel in the rough tecdiverdude is a jewel in the rough tecdiverdude is a jewel in the rough tecdiverdude is a jewel in the rough tecdiverdude is a jewel in the rough tecdiverdude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    nsw-newcastle
    Posts
    380
    JJ CCR..

    Re: New Inspo victim

    Welcome dude... You survived your first dive on her...What is the biggest downside of goin to the darkside, is one day you'll have either no sorb, or something is broken.. and you would rather go to the pub and talk about diving ccr than bear the shame of doing the dive on OC... thats when you know theres no going back..
    Bec... look! another inspo vision! you no longer have to feel alone diving with us ...

  5. #5
    RBW Member tflaris will become famous soon enough tflaris will become famous soon enough tflaris will become famous soon enough tflaris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Neptune Beach, Florida
    Posts
    816
    Evolution, Side-mount Meg

    Meg

    Quote Originally Posted by tecdiverdude  View Original Post
    Welcome dude... You survived your first dive on her...What is the biggest downside of goin to the darkside, is one day you'll have either no sorb, or something is broken.. and you would rather go to the pub and talk about diving ccr than bear the shame of doing the dive on OC... thats when you know theres no going back..
    Bec... look! another inspo vision! you no longer have to feel alone diving with us ...
    +1


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #6
    RBW Member stuey will become famous soon enough stuey will become famous soon enough stuey will become famous soon enough stuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Thailand
    Posts
    245
    Inspo, Evo, Poseidon

    Inspo classic, Meg, Deep

    Re: New Inspo victim

    Hi Spiro

    Defenitly something to look forward to in the new year then, have fun and welcome to RBW.

    Regards

    Stuey

  7. #7
    RBW Member EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    1,083
    rEvo III rMS

    rEvo is all you need!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by tecdiverdude  View Original Post
    Welcome dude... You survived your first dive on her...What is the biggest downside of goin to the darkside, is one day you'll have either no sorb, or something is broken.. and you would rather go to the pub and talk about diving ccr than bear the shame of doing the dive on OC... thats when you know theres no going back..
    Bec... look! another inspo vision! you no longer have to feel alone diving with us ...
    +1

    Welkom, have fun!!!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #8
    RBW Member bec w-p is an unknown quantity at this point bec w-p's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    20
    Inspo Vision, Poseidon Mk 6

    Re: New Inspo victim

    Quote Originally Posted by Spiro  View Original Post
    Hi, My names Spiro. and after a recent moment of weakness I am addicted to Divers heroin.

    I introduce myself as I begin my journey with my near new inspo vision, and I look foward to learning from you all.

    Hi Spiro,

    We're looking to arrange a camping trip to Jervis Bay leaving Friday 3rd February, the invites have gone out today. A few of us will be taking CCRs anticipating a double boat dive on the Saturday. If you'd like to join us, give us a yell.

    Kind regards,

    Bec

  9. #9
    RBW Member Spiro is an unknown quantity at this point Spiro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    45

    Re: New Inspo victim

    Gday Bec,
    I will have to think about it, Im not yet finished learning how to use this beastie.. and really need/want to get my hours up within my comfort zone at the moment.

    really appreciate the invite tho!
    do you ever dive the central coast? might bump into each other at some point.
    The YBODs are forming quite the following up this way..

    PS, how do you like the sewer pipe travel case from silent world?
    Do you rate it? looks like a good addition :)
    Last edited by Spiro; 19th December 2011 at 08:04.

  10. #10
    RBW Member bec w-p is an unknown quantity at this point bec w-p's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    20
    Inspo Vision, Poseidon Mk 6

    Re: New Inspo victim

    Quote Originally Posted by Spiro  View Original Post
    Gday Bec,
    I will have to think about it, Im not yet finished learning how to use this beastie.. and really need/want to get my hours up within my comfort zone at the moment.

    really appreciate the invite tho!
    do you ever dive the central coast? might bump into each other at some point.
    The YBODs are forming quite the following up this way..

    PS, how do you like the sewer pipe travel case from silent world?
    Do you rate it? looks like a good addition :)
    Totally understand the taking your time to get to know the unit, Jervis is a nice playground hence the invite. It'll all be recreational depth diving. TBH I really enjoying diving the inspo recreationally (except in SWR - that's a story over a beer).

    The travel frame is good, I like it and haven't broken it yet. The only pitfall is trying to get the head off, doable but demands a little extra work.

    Newcastle LSD plan a few dives up around your parts, there's quite a few JJs floating around, there's a group on facebook, I'll look you up and add you if you like :)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts