+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 2 Minutes of Ginnie

Monkey Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts's Avatar
    KISS

Optima, Megalodon, KISS, rEvo

2 Minutes of Ginnie

Some video Jeff and I shot in Ginnie Springs. This is a few months old, I forgot I didn't post it here. Shot with a Sony NEX5 in a Nauticam housing with Mangrove 4L6 lights.
    Last edited by Curt Bowen; 29th November 2011 at 17:10.

Asia's rEvo Gal :) Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline's Avatar
    rEvo X MFT mCCR

rEvo MFT/rMS, Micro II mCCR,

Re: 2 Minutes of Ginnie

I've heard so much about this place, and finally get to see it in video. Thanks for sharing, Tony.

Martin Gregory Clerkin MGC has a spectacular aura about MGC has a spectacular aura about MGC has a spectacular aura about MGC has a spectacular aura about MGC has a spectacular aura about MGC's Avatar
    rEvoIII

Hammer Meg, Meg, Kiss, Inspo

Cool, thanx for sharing :)

RBW Member dreamdive has disabled reputation dreamdive's Avatar
    Pathfinder, rEvo, Explorer

Meg, PrismII, Titan, Optima, 7

Awesome!! Thanks. Looked like a perfect day to submerge.

Chett Lehrer Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L's Avatar
    rEvo FT / Hollis P-2/ rEvo lll

Prism Topaz-1 / rEvo ll

As Always, NICE!!!

Best regards,
    Chett. L

RBW Member vincnt moore will become famous soon enough vincnt moore will become famous soon enough vincnt moore will become famous soon enough vincnt moore's Avatar
    HAMMERHEAD

I really like diving there....Never used a scooter there but nice flow if you like to fin...Thanks for the video, now I want to go to Florida...

RBW Member colinj is on a distinguished road colinj is on a distinguished road colinj's Avatar

Thanks for the memories, I'm not a cave diver so was only allowed in to the warning notices at the ear and first pool but had a great holiday dive, and the mix soundtrack was a great kickback to Linkin at Download in June, no restrictions on that, they kicked ass and I did the whole 90 mins......

Scuba Nerd voets has a spectacular aura about voets has a spectacular aura about voets has a spectacular aura about voets has a spectacular aura about voets has a spectacular aura about voets has a spectacular aura about voets's Avatar
    Inspiration Vision

Ray, RG-UF/M , FGT I/D

wow !
    great footage

Go DEEP!!!! Explorer is a jewel in the rough Explorer is a jewel in the rough Explorer is a jewel in the rough Explorer is a jewel in the rough Explorer is a jewel in the rough Explorer is a jewel in the rough Explorer is a jewel in the rough Explorer's Avatar
    MEGALODON

Evolution, KISS GEM

Ah.......

Good memories........

Thank you.......

Jeff.......

+ Reply to Thread