+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: rEvo covers, last batch of 2011

Down to no good kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter's Avatar
    JJ, Flex

rEvo III, Optima, GEM

rEvo covers, last batch of 2011

Quote Originally Posted by jont  View Original Post
    where?
    Are you really that dense? He included a link, and you even quoted it. I think you're losing it, pal.

Please pardon any typos. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ken

Quote Originally Posted by Dsix36  View Original Post
    Just remember that listening to an idiot such as myself may very well get your arse dead.

Supporting Member edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque's Avatar
    rEvo III mini

Re: rEvo covers, last batch of 2011

Hi all,

After passing on thinkingdiver.com blog to someone who will take better care of it, I have moved my rEvo rebreather covers page to http://www.frenchguys.com/revo-rebreather-cover/ . I am still doing them!

Erik

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4