+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: in your opinion..

It's All Good! RSmith is just really nice RSmith is just really nice RSmith is just really nice RSmith is just really nice RSmith is just really nice RSmith is just really nice RSmith is just really nice RSmith is just really nice RSmith is just really nice RSmith is just really nice RSmith's Avatar
    Inspo Evolution

Stay tuned!

Re: in your opinion..

Quote Originally Posted by dreamdive  View Original Post
    for the inperfect diver.....????
    I think one cannot exist without the other. So both have to be perfect.
    Cheers to that....

Hammermeg, Copis2, Kiss divingabe is just really nice divingabe is just really nice divingabe is just really nice divingabe is just really nice divingabe is just really nice divingabe is just really nice divingabe is just really nice divingabe is just really nice divingabe is just really nice divingabe is just really nice divingabe is just really nice divingabe's Avatar
    Meg 2.7, Hammermeg, copis meg

Kiss Sport, Draeger dolphin

Has to be huggable!!!!!!
    Gabe

RBW Member PeterVICEG is a glorious beacon of light PeterVICEG is a glorious beacon of light PeterVICEG is a glorious beacon of light PeterVICEG is a glorious beacon of light PeterVICEG is a glorious beacon of light PeterVICEG is a glorious beacon of light PeterVICEG is a glorious beacon of light PeterVICEG is a glorious beacon of light PeterVICEG is a glorious beacon of light PeterVICEG is a glorious beacon of light PeterVICEG is a glorious beacon of light PeterVICEG's Avatar
    Meg

Fenzy PO68 Dolphin

Light, as in weight. The trudge to the water or the haul up the ladder is the biggest challange for me. Probably not such a deal for all you wimpy warm water divers.

Peter

Plays with High Voltage trident00 has a spectacular aura about trident00 has a spectacular aura about trident00 has a spectacular aura about trident00 has a spectacular aura about trident00 has a spectacular aura about trident00 has a spectacular aura about trident00's Avatar
    KISS classic

Gills

RBW Member dreamdive has disabled reputation dreamdive's Avatar
    Pathfinder, rEvo, Explorer

Meg, PrismII, Titan, Optima, 7

Quote Originally Posted by trident00  View Original Post
    Gills
    I am confused. If you want gills, then why do you need a rebreather??? Ohhhh, are you saying with gills you would be the perfect rebreather???

Plays with High Voltage trident00 has a spectacular aura about trident00 has a spectacular aura about trident00 has a spectacular aura about trident00 has a spectacular aura about trident00 has a spectacular aura about trident00 has a spectacular aura about trident00's Avatar
    KISS classic

Quote Originally Posted by dreamdive  View Original Post
    I am confused. If you want gills, then why do you need a rebreather??? Ohhhh, are you saying with gills you would be the perfect rebreather???
    Um more or less saying the perfect rebreather would be gills. But hey I can dream and dive.

Cheers, Walt

RBW Member dreamdive has disabled reputation dreamdive's Avatar
    Pathfinder, rEvo, Explorer

Meg, PrismII, Titan, Optima, 7

Quote Originally Posted by trident00  View Original Post
    Um more or less saying the perfect rebreather would be gills. But hey I can dream and dive.

Cheers, Walt
    Dream of the the perfect dive

A perfect rebreather would keep you alive even if you try and kill yourself!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2