+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: New Rebreather Girl!

RBW Member FionaR is an unknown quantity at this point FionaR's Avatar
    Evolution Plus

Smile New Rebreather Girl!

Thought I say "Hello" as I have just placed an order for my first Rebreather - Hurrah! I have gone for the Evolution Plus and training starts in January (Here's hoping to mild winter...) so looking forward to loads of great diving in 2012.

Cheers

Fiona

RBW Member tflaris will become famous soon enough tflaris will become famous soon enough tflaris will become famous soon enough tflaris's Avatar
    Evolution, Side-mount Meg

Meg

Congrats. Welcome to the Dark Side.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Markku Diedrich Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure's Avatar
    Megalodon Apeks 2.5

Classic Inspiration

Re: New Rebreather Girl!

Welcome on board, enjoy the course and the new toy, great and safe dives.

RBW Member Elmi is an unknown quantity at this point Elmi's Avatar
    JJ-ccr

WOW, Rebreathergirl- that sounds Sexy.
    welcome on board and enjoy the silent world

Chett Lehrer
    Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L's Avatar
    Hollis Prism-2. rEvo lll rms

Prism Topaz-1 / rEvo ll Micro

Nice to meet you here on RBW

Best regards,
    Chett. L

RBW Member Sly-vester will become famous soon enough Sly-vester will become famous soon enough Sly-vester will become famous soon enough Sly-vester's Avatar
    rEvo III Magnum

Welcome, The water is warmer in Florida in January you should come over.

RBW Member duncandive is an unknown quantity at this point duncandive's Avatar
    Using a JJ

Welcome Fiona, it's my first year on CCR and I'm loving every dive. I'm sure You will feel just the same. Great way to start your New Year.
    We spent 2 hours today out from the 'Inland Sea', cruising over the Boulder Field and then into the Cave and Cavern on the way back..
    (Would you believe that I was still in a Semi-dry.. 20c at the moment)
    I'm bassed most of the time on Gozo (Malta) a great place for building up your hours. So when you have completed your course maybe drop me a line. Always looking for CCR Dive Buddies. That goes for any one else reading this too..
    Hey a thought, see if your Instructor would fancy doing your course over here.. I could point them towards affordable accommodation and Facility providers...
    Enjoy Your New Toy,
    Duncan.

It's Hammertime! Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski's Avatar
    Hammerhead

Megalodon, Inspiration

Hey Fiona. Welcome to RBW.
    Hammerhead CCR Instructor
    Hammerhead Repair Facility
    Golem Gear Dealer
    www.silentthrill.com

Ossi gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi's Avatar
    eCCR Hybrid Homebuild

pSCR RO80 Homebuild, LightMCCR

Hi Fiona,
    welcome on board. Have fun with the new toy.
    Best regards an safe diving
    Ossi from Italy

It's All Good! RSmith is just really nice RSmith is just really nice RSmith is just really nice RSmith is just really nice RSmith is just really nice RSmith is just really nice RSmith is just really nice RSmith is just really nice RSmith is just really nice RSmith is just really nice RSmith's Avatar
    Inspo Evolution

Stay tuned!

Enjoy and congrats on the Evolution...you will love it!!! Safe dives and welcome to Rebreather World..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast