+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Piep from a German in Indonesia

RBW Member s3v3rin is an unknown quantity at this point s3v3rin's Avatar
    JJ-CCR, SF2 SM

Evolution

Piep from a German in Indonesia

Hello to all,

as you can read in the title i'm a german who found his new home on a small island in Indonesia.
    How comes: After Uni i went traveling and learned OC diving beginning 2011... after a while i came to indonesia where i really enjoyed my time and continued my diving becoming a PADI divemaster.
    Since i've seen some guys looking like astronauts (in my early days of diving) i wanted to try that. So i did and got addicted
    Now, just finished my TDI CCR Course Level 2 (on an Evolution+), i was looking for some more information and found this board.

I think especially in the beginning you will not hear that much from me... i will spend more time reading and following existing topics. So thanks for that in advance although i probably will not take part in the discussion.

Cheers

Markku Diedrich Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure's Avatar
    Megalodon Apeks 2.5

Classic Inspiration

Re: Piep from a German in Indonesia

Hey mate, welcome und grüsse aus der schweiz.

RBW Member dreamdive has disabled reputation dreamdive's Avatar
    Pathfinder, rEvo, Explorer

Meg, PrismII, Titan, Optima, 7

Hallo aus Florida!

Will be in Indonesia in March. Sounds like a lot of great diving going on! Congrats

There is always a "maybe" CFU has a spectacular aura about CFU has a spectacular aura about CFU has a spectacular aura about CFU has a spectacular aura about CFU has a spectacular aura about CFU's Avatar
    rEvo Micro FT RMS

Inspiration

Hallo aus China wir werden in den nächsten Monaten auch mal in Indonesien sein...

Gruss

Christian

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

JJ-CCR, SF2 SM

Evolution

RBW Member safagamarc is on a distinguished road safagamarc is on a distinguished road safagamarc's Avatar
    rEvo III, Sentinel, Evo, Inspi

Welcome to the boards and enjoy the big boys to(ys)ols. If your in or around Bali, I'm regularly diving my unit. Have booster, sorb and cylinders.

ATB,
    Marc

RBW Member safagamarc is on a distinguished road safagamarc is on a distinguished road safagamarc's Avatar
    rEvo III, Sentinel, Evo, Inspi

Quote Originally Posted by CFU  View Original Post
    Hallo aus China wir werden in den nächsten Monaten auch mal in Indonesien sein...

Gruss

Christian

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
    Hi Chris,

You going to Bunaken or are you coming to Bali?

Greetings,
    Marc

Jst anothr Breather Diver Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius's Avatar
    rEvo III rms

Inspo HH + classic Dolphin Ray

Seems like you are well funded in Indonesia

Welcome from the old home

I see your at blue marlin in gili trawangin! I went there for my decompression procedures class. I didn't want to leave but when my brother caught marlaria we left. We had already booked our CCR trimix class but left before we could start. : (

JJ-CCR, SF2 SM

Evolution

Yes, that's BM on Gili T.
    There I did my Tec stuff and regularly join them for interesting Dives, but I am at Trawangan Dive

---
    I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=-8.349330,116.043406

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast