+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Leaving Eagles Nest

RBW Member Sly-vester will become famous soon enough Sly-vester will become famous soon enough Sly-vester will become famous soon enough Sly-vester's Avatar
    rEvo III Magnum

Leaving Eagles Nest

This is some Go Pro footage. Its my first one so its a little clunky.

Exit from Eagles Nest - YouTube
    Last edited by Curt Bowen; 16th November 2011 at 14:12.

The raffle shiest-er Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth's Avatar
    Hammerhead Extreme eCCR

Nice video. Was the beginning too dark to make out? I know with my contour that it is a challenge to show anything dark and far away.

RBW Member Sly-vester will become famous soon enough Sly-vester will become famous soon enough Sly-vester will become famous soon enough Sly-vester's Avatar
    rEvo III Magnum

Re: Leaving Eagles Nest

Quote Originally Posted by Garth  View Original Post
    Nice video. Was the beginning too dark to make out? I know with my contour that it is a challenge to show anything dark and far away.
    Eagles Nest is so big the lights wont reach the sides of the main room. In addition since the housing will only go to 190ft. I only filmed on the way out. Next time I will film on the way in, and tie off the comera at 180'.

RBW Member c5vette13 is on a distinguished road c5vette13 is on a distinguished road c5vette13's Avatar

damn, how fast were you guys driving out of there? looks lilke 50-60mph, can't believe you didn't have an enormous dust cloud behind you!

rEvo III Magnum

Quote Originally Posted by c5vette13  View Original Post
    damn, how fast were you guys driving out of there? looks lilke 50-60mph, can't believe you didn't have an enormous dust cloud behind you!
    The fish eye lens makes it look like we were going faster then we really were.

rEvo Shearwater tony13 has a spectacular aura about tony13 has a spectacular aura about tony13 has a spectacular aura about tony13 has a spectacular aura about tony13 has a spectacular aura about tony13's Avatar
    rEvo

Cool video. What are you guys doing t o the rEvo predive?

rEvo III Magnum

Quote Originally Posted by tony13  View Original Post

Monkey Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts's Avatar
    KISS

Optima, Megalodon, KISS, rEvo

Quote Originally Posted by c5vette13  View Original Post
    We did hit 70 at one point.

Quote Originally Posted by tony13  View Original Post
    That was my revo. Somehow the damn inhale p-port came loose and the only way to stick your hand in there to tighten the nut is to split the case halves. Fortunately it only took 15 minutes.

The raffle shiest-er Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth's Avatar
    Hammerhead Extreme eCCR

Quote Originally Posted by Sly-vester  View Original Post
    Eagles Nest is so big the lights wont reach the sides of the main room. In addition since the housing will only go to 190ft. I only filmed on the way out. Next time I will film on the way in, and tie off the comera at 180'.
    This is why I'm glad I have the contourHD with H2OV housing good to at least 400' ( but taken successfully on an expedition in Europe to over 600'.)

Problem is my cert limits how deep my camera goes.... :-/

....for now

+ Reply to Thread