+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sartek Secondary Display Meter Type?????

I like diving chunter has much to be proud of chunter has much to be proud of chunter has much to be proud of chunter has much to be proud of chunter has much to be proud of chunter has much to be proud of chunter has much to be proud of chunter has much to be proud of chunter has much to be proud of chunter has much to be proud of chunter has much to be proud of chunter's Avatar
    Mk15.5, Mk15

Inpisspiration, KISS

Sartek Secondary Display Meter Type?????

Does anyone out there know what type of LCD goes inside the older style Sartek secondary (the one where the switch goes through the front of the plexiglass)? I think it has three prongs on each side (6 total) going into the board.

I have tried emailing...calling...sending smoke signals to Karl asking for replacements or at least a part number...but I guess he is a pretty busy guy.

Thanks in advance.

Aloha,
    Charlie

Chett Lehrer Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L's Avatar
    rEvo FT / Hollis P-2/ rEvo lll

Prism Topaz-1 / rEvo ll

Re: Sartek Secondary Display Meter Type?????

Quote Originally Posted by chunter  View Original Post
    Does anyone out there know what type of LCD goes inside the older style Sartek secondary (the one where the switch goes through the front of the plexiglass)? I think it has three prongs on each side (6 total) going into the board.

I have tried emailing...calling...sending smoke signals to Karl asking for replacements or at least a part number...but I guess he is a pretty busy guy.

Thanks in advance.

Aloha,
    Charlie
    Try sending Joe Redomski a PM, he may know. Wish I could help you more.

Best regards,
    Chett. L

Acme Serpentine Lubricant lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland's Avatar

Thanks in advance.

Aloha,
    Charlie
    If you find out then let me know as I have been trying for months with no luck either. I've got a few dead segments on one of mine, I can read "1." but that is it.

I'm at the point now of thinking of replacing the entire display with something else if I cant get spares.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Dive different. cys has much to be proud of cys has much to be proud of cys has much to be proud of cys has much to be proud of cys has much to be proud of cys has much to be proud of cys has much to be proud of cys has much to be proud of cys has much to be proud of cys has much to be proud of cys has much to be proud of cys's Avatar
    MK15.5, MK15, LARV

KISS Classic

Have some pics of the lcd display?

I like diving chunter has much to be proud of chunter has much to be proud of chunter has much to be proud of chunter has much to be proud of chunter has much to be proud of chunter has much to be proud of chunter has much to be proud of chunter has much to be proud of chunter has much to be proud of chunter has much to be proud of chunter has much to be proud of chunter's Avatar
    Mk15.5, Mk15

Inpisspiration, KISS

Quote Originally Posted by cys  View Original Post
    Have some pics of the lcd display?
    I'll pull the meter from the board and will take some.

Mk15.5, Mk15

Inpisspiration, KISS

The meter is a Lascar V 1. Much thanks to CYS for helping me figure it out.

I have some extras on the way. I'll sell them for $20 plus shipping to anyone else that needs them.

Aloha,
    Charlie

Moderator jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski's Avatar
    Hammehead & rEvo & Custom

KISS,Optima,Inspiration,Meg

The meter is a Lascar V 1. Much thanks to CYS for helping me figure it out.

I have some extras on the way. I'll sell them for $20 plus shipping to anyone else that needs them.

Aloha,
    Charlie
    Just saw this thread.... Lascar is thestandard in digital panel meters.. compact and very low power...

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
    Joe Radomski
    CCR Trimix Instructor Trainer
    ANDI Instructor Trainer Director #10

All posts are personal opinions and DO NOT reflect any affiliated agency unless specifically stated.

+ Reply to Thread