+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: DE-OX Gas Analyzer and Cell Checker Video

for a world of water OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity's Avatar
    homebuild/custom

Re: DE-OX Gas Analyzer and Cell Checker Video

the CO2 sensor module caught my eye more than the cell checker. Has anyone played with this? Does it function well in the loop?

RBW Member Dave1981 is an unknown quantity at this point Dave1981's Avatar
    MX-Z KISS

Re: DE-OX Gas Analyzer and Cell Checker Video

Quote Originally Posted by OceanOpportunity  View Original Post
    the CO2 sensor module caught my eye more than the cell checker. Has anyone played with this? Does it function well in the loop?
    According to the guy in the booth, who was obviously very knowledgable about the product if not so much about diving it'd been tested to be accurate after 4 hours in 100% humidity, then would start to break down a bit. How much I don't know as it was very busy when I spoke with him.

The whole electronics module is a bit bulky but easy to use and has the big bright traffic light as a HUD. I'd be wary that the unit is properly depth rated, I don't know if I got a clear answer or not, his english wasn't great. There didn't seem to be any real process of how to integrate waterproofing wise with the rebreather, and if the electronics flood then there's $500 up the spout.

Actually I hope a bunch of people buy them so they can put the cash into R&D, it's just not quite refined enough yet imo.. (from my 3minute conversation). Soon as I can stick it in the exhale side of the head and integrate with the shearwater I'm sold though.

Dave

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2