+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hollis Prism 2 DEMA Video

RBW Key Holder
    Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen's Avatar
    KISS CLASSIC

Megalodon, Kiss Sport

Last edited by Curt Bowen; 8th November 2011 at 23:56.

RBW Member Wol is just really nice Wol is just really nice Wol is just really nice Wol is just really nice Wol is just really nice Wol is just really nice Wol is just really nice Wol is just really nice Wol is just really nice Wol's Avatar

Re: Hollis Prism 2 DEMA Video

Good to see the video - I suspect that they have the potential to do well based on them using their existing distribution channels and as long as their mass production enables them to keep the price down.
    Last edited by Curt Bowen; 8th November 2011 at 22:42. Reason: This is a Hollis thread

RBW Member BillGraham is on a distinguished road BillGraham is on a distinguished road BillGraham's Avatar

Thanks, Curt, that answers a lot of my questions. Hmm. I hate the hud. I hope that ADV is better than the one on the Prism I. The bucket latches are a vast improvement over the snap off tabs and break loose pins of the Prism I. Otherwise, the bucket looks the same and that material is pretty tough. The scrubber basket looks like the Nautilus one, which seemed to me to be pretty rugged. I have the Nautilus mouthpiece (dropped my stock Prism I mouthpiece and it shattered into half a dozen pieces) and it looks similar, but without the metal rings. I assume that the head and elbows are made of the same material? Having the electronics separate from the head is a good thing, it looks like the sensor harness is improved. The crazy transparent power switch is gone. It should be interesting to try one of these, if I can bring myself to dive in backmount!

saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas's Avatar
    Mk15.5, Prism, Prism2

Ray, Dolphin, Mk15

Quote Originally Posted by BillGraham  View Original Post
    The scrubber basket looks like the Nautilus one, which seemed to me to be pretty rugged.
    Yep, it's pretty rugged.

http://www.rebreatherworld.com/attac...1&d=1320805252
    Attached Images
    "However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results." Winston Churchill
    A is A

Chett Lehrer Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L's Avatar
    rEvo FT / Hollis P-2/ rEvo lll

Prism Topaz-1 / rEvo ll

To view photos of the Hollis Prism 2 go to......

RebreatherWorld Gallery - DEMA 2011 - Powered by PhotoPost

Best regards,
    Chett. L

Hollis Gear Nick is an unknown quantity at this point Hollis Gear Nick's Avatar
    Hollis Prism 2 / Explorer

Quote Originally Posted by Chett.L  View Original Post
    To view photos of the Hollis Prism 2 go to......

RebreatherWorld Gallery - DEMA 2011 - Powered by PhotoPost

Best regards,
    Thanks for posting Chett!

Chett Lehrer Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L's Avatar
    rEvo FT / Hollis P-2/ rEvo lll

Prism Topaz-1 / rEvo ll

Quote Originally Posted by Hollis Gear Nick  View Original Post
    Thanks for posting Chett!
    You bet!
    Last edited by Chett.L; 9th May 2013 at 18:43.
    Chett. L