+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 69 different forums - whats the point?

Down to no good kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter's Avatar
    JJ, Flex

rEvo III, Optima, GEM

Quote Originally Posted by RogerioWagner  View Original Post
    The only feature I miss on RBW is what is called "ego search", which list all forums you participated, tapatalk have this feature.
    If your settings automatically subscribe you to any thread you post in, just go to "Subscribed Threads" in the quick link. You will see all the threads you participated in.
    Ken

Quote Originally Posted by Dsix36  View Original Post
    Just remember that listening to an idiot such as myself may very well get your arse dead.

RBW Member RogerioWagner has a spectacular aura about RogerioWagner has a spectacular aura about RogerioWagner has a spectacular aura about RogerioWagner has a spectacular aura about RogerioWagner has a spectacular aura about RogerioWagner has a spectacular aura about RogerioWagner's Avatar
    Megalodon APECS 2.7/Predator

CUDA 650

I'll do that configuration on my account. Good call

---
    I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=-23.548437,-46.559089

RBW Member nigelh has much to be proud of nigelh has much to be proud of nigelh has much to be proud of nigelh has much to be proud of nigelh has much to be proud of nigelh has much to be proud of nigelh has much to be proud of nigelh has much to be proud of nigelh has much to be proud of nigelh has much to be proud of nigelh has much to be proud of nigelh's Avatar

Re: 69 different forums - whats the point?

Quote Originally Posted by kwinter  View Original Post
    If your settings automatically subscribe you to any thread you post in, just go to "Subscribed Threads" in the quick link. You will see all the threads you participated in.
    Most other users of this forum software have the 'you have posted' flag on the thread icon. I used to ask regularly if we could have it too because I do feel it's a bit rude not to watch a thread you've had a go in but I guess it's not wanted for some reason.

However I am rude enough not to bother if it's not easy. I only do this stuff for fun after all.

Closed Account erikradstrom is an unknown quantity at this point erikradstrom's Avatar
    Inspiration Classic

Quote Originally Posted by mixgas  View Original Post
    There is now 69 different forums on RBW, in addition to this there is a endless number of sub forums. To me this makes RBW hard to navigate, is this really necessary, I think not

To me 20 different forums will make a sufficient way of sorting the different threds. Am I lost or is someone haveing difficulties on evaluate the actual need.

Just my personal poit of view
    I agree with you and I understand how you get it to 69 different forums. At first glance you donīt understand that it is sub forums.
    Itīs a pain to find stuff, itīs too much sub forums and many of them contains similar content. I know by reading on the forum that I’m not the only one with this opinion as many of the new topics that are the same ends up in different sub forums.
    If it had been cristal clear these would be under the same sub forum. Itīs not user friendly....

RBW Member ron_cooper is an unknown quantity at this point ron_cooper's Avatar
    Meg

I didn't read all the comments, but 69 is always a good number.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2