Closed Thread

Thread: JJ CCR for sale

RBW Member womble has a spectacular aura about womble has a spectacular aura about womble has a spectacular aura about womble has a spectacular aura about womble has a spectacular aura about womble has a spectacular aura about womble's Avatar
    JJ-CCR

Meg

JJ CCR for sale

Hi all,

Due to family and work commitments, I have decided to pack in diving for the time being. I just don't have the free time available to commit to the typeof diving I enjoy.

So, I'm selling all of my stuff. And those of you who know me know I have a lot!!

Chief of which is my JJ CCR.

I'm selling it as a complete package, including BOV, diluent MAV, axial scrubber, and 2 sets of 3L cylinders. It is a pre-CE version, but it has all the bits on it that the current units have e.g adjustable harness, custom wing, ddelrin bottom plate, etc.
    Included in the sale are:
    Bov and rebreather o ring spares kit
    1 m length of spare breathing hose
    Spare flapper valves
    Spare batteries for the solenoid, HUD and controller
    4 heavy duty cam bands
    Spare cell
    2,3 and 4 kg weights that I made myself to put in the ballast tubes

The unit has only done 20 hours, I haven't dived it since june this year. I have owned it from new from April this year. There are a few scratches to the back of the can where I have laid the unit flat, other than that it is immaculate.

Alterations I have made from stock are to incorporate an off board feed and ADV shutoff. This involved changing the 1st stage to an apeks tek3, just so it had the right number of ports facing up. I can leave this setup on, or I can revert the setup to stock and replace the tek3 1st stage with the OEM apeks US4.

I also found it easier to use modular valves (like those on a kiss or meg) on the cylinders rather than AP style rebreather valves, I found the hose routing was easier so that is what the cylinders will come with.

This is truly a fantastic bit of kit, it instills confidence in the water, is soooo easy to prep and maintain, and this unit hasn't missed a beat.

I am happy to ship world-wide at buyers expense.

£5750 plus p&p. Grab yourself a bargain and jump the waiting list!!!

Cheers
    Pete

RBW Member Capt.garry has a spectacular aura about Capt.garry has a spectacular aura about Capt.garry has a spectacular aura about Capt.garry has a spectacular aura about Capt.garry has a spectacular aura about Capt.garry has a spectacular aura about Capt.garry's Avatar
    APD Vision, MKVI/Se7en

Re: JJ CCR for sale

PM sent

RBW Member EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD's Avatar
    rEvo III rMS

rEvo is all you need!!!!

So you said you have a lot: what else are you selling ???

RBW Member LEOTTE is an unknown quantity at this point LEOTTE's Avatar
    Megalodon and JJ

Dolphin, Inspo, MK6, Optima

PM sent...

ML

Team HPDW Paul Bailey is a jewel in the rough Paul Bailey is a jewel in the rough Paul Bailey is a jewel in the rough Paul Bailey is a jewel in the rough Paul Bailey is a jewel in the rough Paul Bailey is a jewel in the rough Paul Bailey is a jewel in the rough Paul Bailey is a jewel in the rough Paul Bailey's Avatar
    rEvo III Hybrid

JJ-CCR - KISS Classic

http://www.rebreatherworld.com/searc...archid=5720095

Quote Originally Posted by EngelenD  View Original Post
    So you said you have a lot: what else are you selling ???

RBW Member womble has a spectacular aura about womble has a spectacular aura about womble has a spectacular aura about womble has a spectacular aura about womble has a spectacular aura about womble has a spectacular aura about womble's Avatar
    JJ-CCR

Meg

Basically, everything.
    Im putting a list together, but it will take me a few days. As soon as its ready, I will start a new thread. In the meantime, if there is anything specific, please ask.
    cheers
    pete

RBW Member Dive Africa is an unknown quantity at this point Dive Africa's Avatar
    Meg

LED canister light, 1.5l cylinders any carbon fibre cylinders

RBW Member Kåre W K is an unknown quantity at this point Kåre W K's Avatar
    Megalodon eCCR, Shearwater

Do you have any pictures of the machine, and rest of the stuff??

Kåre.

JJ-CCR

Meg

Unit is now sold.

RBW Member EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD's Avatar
    rEvo III rMS

rEvo is all you need!!!!

So what's left to sell ?

Closed Thread