+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: The victoria secret and the pussy divers

RBW Member outdoornomad is an unknown quantity at this point outdoornomad's Avatar
    rEvo

Re: The victoria secret and the pussy divers

Quote Originally Posted by maayanh  View Original Post
    what housing on the gopro?
    Quote Originally Posted by depth  View Original Post
    Confirmed, 41. minutes into the clip. Diver holding a plate...

/Christian
    Watch closer and you'll see diver returning the plate - taking anything from wrecks is paramount to stealing and desecration of a war grave!

Christian Rasmussen depth is just really nice depth is just really nice depth is just really nice depth is just really nice depth is just really nice depth is just really nice depth is just really nice depth is just really nice depth is just really nice depth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by outdoornomad  View Original Post
    The one it ships with. rated to 60m, but can read the computer at 108m.
    I don't understand your comment? if you look at the video again, you will see a diver holding a plate on deco! they are NOT on the wreck any more and only did one dive on the wreck!

or is there something I am not getting?

/Christian

RBW Member keylargojimy has a little shameless behaviour in the past keylargojimy's Avatar
    HAMMERHEAD

HH INSPIRATION

awesome video and dive.. congrats to the expedition dive team and others making this happen. very impressed with the 'go pro' video quality.
    jim

So many CCR So little etc Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase's Avatar
    JJ Hybrid

Inspo, Hammer Head, KISS rEvo

Quote Originally Posted by depth  View Original Post
    I don't understand your comment? if you look at the video again, you will see a diver holding a plate on deco! they are NOT on the wreck any more and only did one dive on the wreck!

or is there something I am not getting?

/Christian

Yes i saw that as well.

Edit it quick please as I want to dive the Victoria one day soon and i doubt if this will help.

Persoanly i have nothing against it but thats not the point.

ATB

Mark

RBW Member osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris's Avatar
    HH INSPO HYBRIB BASTARDISED MK

KISS/IDA64/72/60/Mk15/Cobra

Quote Originally Posted by outdoornomad  View Original Post
    Watch closer and you'll see diver returning the plate - taking anything from wrecks is paramount to stealing and desecration of a war grave!

Well, technically it's not a war grave, more of an accident but yeah, if everyone takes a plate each there will nothing for anyone else to see unless they invite us round to their living room for a beer.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3