Thread: FREE RBW - Tee Shirts - DEMA 2011

RBW Key Holder
    Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen's Avatar
    KISS CLASSIC

Megalodon, Kiss Sport

FREE RBW - Tee Shirts - DEMA 2011

Stop by the KISS Rebreather booth and pick up your FREE RBW - Tee Shirt.

Shirts will be available from Thursday Nov 3rd through Saturday Nov 5th.

Sizes available are

M, Lg, XLg, and XXLg

Sorry, but you must be present to pick up a shirt. (no grabbing shirts for others not at the show)
    Quantities are limited and it will be on a first come first serve basis.

No, we will not mail you a shirt, sorry but we don't have the time nor money.

The shirts are high quality, Fourth Element Tees. see design below

I would like to thank all the RBW sponsors, supporters, and advertisers, without their continued financial support, NO ONE would receive anything FREE.

If you would like to become a RBW supporter, here is the link.

https://www.advanceddivermagazine.co...upportRBW.html

Thanks and I hope to see LOTS of happy CCR divers wearing the shirts around DEMA.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Linda Bowen; 30th October 2011 at 15:52.

RBW Member EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD's Avatar
    rEvo III rMS

rEvo is all you need!!!!

Re: FREE RBW - Tee Shirts - DEMA 2011

Can't I buy one and have someone to pick it up who is present at Dema ? Or pay for the shipping cost ?

RBW Key Holder
    Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen's Avatar
    KISS CLASSIC

Megalodon, Kiss Sport

Here is an Idea I was given by a foreign supporting member.

If you are a RBW Supporting Member and you are not attending DEMA. You can have someone you know that is coming to DEMA, pick up ONE shirt for you. (while supplies last).

PM me with the name of the person picking up your shirt....

Thanks again for supporting RBW......
    Last edited by Curt Bowen; 30th October 2011 at 15:38.

RBW Key Holder
    KISS CLASSIC

Megalodon, Kiss Sport

Don't forget to stop by the KISS booth #880 Starting on Thursday to pick up your FREE RBW t-shirt. Supplies are limited and it will be a first come first serve until they are all gone.

breathing or rEbreathing Davydive has a spectacular aura about Davydive has a spectacular aura about Davydive has a spectacular aura about Davydive has a spectacular aura about Davydive has a spectacular aura about Davydive has a spectacular aura about Davydive's Avatar
    rEvo MicFT rMS/Mini, CKiss#039

Prism2, Halcyon, Dolphin, Ray

Lovely T-shirts.. but can't be there.
    I will try to contact the TDI South-East Asia rep, Alex Yeo from Singapore to get one for me. Hope to catch it in time.

Cheers,
    Davy

RBW Member dreamdive has disabled reputation dreamdive's Avatar
    Pathfinder, rEvo, Explorer

Meg, PrismII, Titan, Optima, 7

Will not get there until Saturday but will try my luck. Booth 880 it is.

Cheers!

Never E nuff Mike Costanzo is a jewel in the rough Mike Costanzo is a jewel in the rough Mike Costanzo is a jewel in the rough Mike Costanzo is a jewel in the rough Mike Costanzo is a jewel in the rough Mike Costanzo is a jewel in the rough Mike Costanzo is a jewel in the rough Mike Costanzo is a jewel in the rough Mike Costanzo's Avatar
    KISS Classic

Quote Originally Posted by dreamdive  View Original Post
    Will not get there until Saturday but will try my luck. Booth 880 it is.

Cheers!
    It sucks to be you guys

RBW Member dreamdive has disabled reputation dreamdive's Avatar
    Pathfinder, rEvo, Explorer

Meg, PrismII, Titan, Optima, 7

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Costanzo  View Original Post
    It sucks to be you guys
    Hey Mike!

Just rub it in!!!!

I am hoping that the Medium size shirt is too small for the average American! I might just stand a chance