Thread: KISS Rebreathers at DEMA

Underwater Journal Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns's Avatar
    KISS Explorer & Spirit LTE

KIS Sport, KISS GEM, Dolphin

KISS Rebreathers at DEMA

Just to let everyone know, KISS Rebreathers will be showing the usual products along with the new GEM in some new configurations.

We are also having a Winter Special, from now until December 15, 2011; $400.00 CDN off either a Classic Or Classic Explorer KISS CCR. All orders must be in by December 15th. Please see attached flyer.

We will also have a Baby Booster Kit at the show, which will available for purchase; pick up will need to be on the afternoon of the last day. Picking up the booster at the show will save one lucky person an expensive shipping charge. This is first come first serve, so if you are interested, let me know as soon as possible; also payment will need to be arranged.

Also, don't forget that we are in the final days of the Classic KISS Raffle! This is a chance to win a FREE Classic KISS with Shearwater computer, FREE! Any one interested should check out - https://www.advanceddivermagazine.com/kissraffle.html

So, if you are attending DEMA this November 2 – 5, 2011, please swing by booth #880 and say hi to:

Kim Smith
    Alan Studley, North American Sales Manager and Sales Agent for US West Coast
    Mike Young, R&D
    John Shaw, Sales Agent for U.K.
    David Oldham, Sales Agent for North East Coast
    Gary Gressett, Sales Agent for Texas
    Doug Ebersole, Sales Agent for Florida
    Walt Stearns, Sales Agent for Florida
    Attached Files
    Walt Stearns
    Editor-in-Chief
    www.UnderwaterJournal.com

RBW Member drew_b is an unknown quantity at this point drew_b's Avatar
    Stolen :(

Vision, Homemade

Re: KISS Rebreathers at DEMA

Any details on the new GEM units?

Never E nuff Mike Costanzo is a jewel in the rough Mike Costanzo is a jewel in the rough Mike Costanzo is a jewel in the rough Mike Costanzo is a jewel in the rough Mike Costanzo is a jewel in the rough Mike Costanzo is a jewel in the rough Mike Costanzo is a jewel in the rough Mike Costanzo is a jewel in the rough Mike Costanzo's Avatar
    KISS Classic

Will we be able to enter the CK Raffle at the show?

Mike

RBW Key Holder
    Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen's Avatar
    KISS CLASSIC

Megalodon, Kiss Sport

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Costanzo  View Original Post
    Will we be able to enter the CK Raffle at the show?

Mike
    No, all tickets must be purchased online, prior to November 1st. I will have the raffle bin filled and with me when I come to Orlando.

Tickets can be purchased here

https://www.advanceddivermagazine.com/kissraffle.html

RBW Key Holder
    Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen's Avatar
    KISS CLASSIC

Megalodon, Kiss Sport

Quote Originally Posted by drew_b  View Original Post
    Any details on the new GEM units?
    Mike Young, the inventor of the GEM will be at the KISS Booth and available to answer any questions.

RBW Member drew_b is an unknown quantity at this point drew_b's Avatar
    Stolen :(

Vision, Homemade

I guess that I will have to wait for the video interview.

Underwater Journal Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns's Avatar

Until then here are a couple photos of the "New" KISS BOV that will be shipping with the Classic models and new side-mount version of the GEM that KISS is working on, and did I mention a GEM with a small tank configuration.
    Attached Images
    Walt Stearns
    Editor-in-Chief

I Make Stuff! sunkmail has a spectacular aura about sunkmail has a spectacular aura about sunkmail has a spectacular aura about sunkmail has a spectacular aura about sunkmail has a spectacular aura about sunkmail has a spectacular aura about sunkmail's Avatar
    KISS Classic

Hey Walt,

Thanks for the pics.

Where can someone find the Shearwater HUD holder in your photo?

Thanks!

The HUD holder is from KISS, which are available now. I have a order for in for one along with one for my own GEM.
    Walt Stearns
    Editor-in-Chief