Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Dema 2011

RBW Member Sly-vester will become famous soon enough Sly-vester will become famous soon enough Sly-vester will become famous soon enough Sly-vester's Avatar
    rEvo III Magnum

It's a place you kill time until the Rebreather World Party starts.

debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole's Avatar
    KISS Spirit & JJ-CCR

Kiss Classic & Sport, Kiss GEM

Re: Dema 2011

I'll be there Thursday thru Saturday.

And, Curt, I didn't need to know about the Superman underwear. That's a visual I really don't need!

Doug

RBW Key Holder
    Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen's Avatar
    KISS CLASSIC

Megalodon, Kiss Sport

Quote Originally Posted by debersole  View Original Post
    I'll be there Thursday thru Saturday.

And, Curt, I didn't need to know about the Superman underwear. That's a visual I really don't need!

Doug

I thought about my Batman Underpants which includes the black superhero utility belt and bat emblem night shirt.

Bat ear sleeping cap was optional.
    Attached Images

plays with fire RedSeaDiver is a glorious beacon of light RedSeaDiver is a glorious beacon of light RedSeaDiver is a glorious beacon of light RedSeaDiver is a glorious beacon of light RedSeaDiver is a glorious beacon of light RedSeaDiver is a glorious beacon of light RedSeaDiver is a glorious beacon of light RedSeaDiver is a glorious beacon of light RedSeaDiver is a glorious beacon of light RedSeaDiver is a glorious beacon of light RedSeaDiver is a glorious beacon of light RedSeaDiver's Avatar
    modified Poseidon Discovery

Quote Originally Posted by Curt Bowen  View Original Post
    Ill be there in my new Superman underwear......
    Last edited by Linda Bowen; 21st October 2011 at 13:00..

So what did Curt originally post before Linda edited it?

Was it "Ill be there in my new Leopardprint underwear......"?

RBW Key Holder
    Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen's Avatar
    KISS CLASSIC

Megalodon, Kiss Sport

Quote Originally Posted by RedSeaDiver  View Original Post

Dang you figured it out

Silky and Lacy leopard print panties

RBW Member Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RedSeaDiver  View Original Post

He wrote under ware instead of underwear.

RBW Member dreamdive has disabled reputation dreamdive's Avatar
    Pathfinder, rEvo, Explorer

Meg, PrismII, Titan, Optima, 7

Quote Originally Posted by Linda Bowen  View Original Post
    He wrote under ware instead of underwear.
    Right! We are talking about what you wear under your drysuit!!

ADM / RBW Staff Walter Pickel is a jewel in the rough Walter Pickel is a jewel in the rough Walter Pickel is a jewel in the rough Walter Pickel is a jewel in the rough Walter Pickel is a jewel in the rough Walter Pickel is a jewel in the rough Walter Pickel is a jewel in the rough Walter Pickel's Avatar
    KISS Classic

Under his kilt of course!

Quote Originally Posted by Curt Bowen  View Original Post
    Ill be there in my new Superman underwear......

RBW Key Holder
    KISS CLASSIC

Megalodon, Kiss Sport

Quote Originally Posted by Walter Pickel  View Original Post
    Under his kilt of course!
    Right Walter. Are we bringing kilts!!!!!!!

RBW Member BlueLabelDiving is an unknown quantity at this point BlueLabelDiving's Avatar
    Meg, Inspo, homebuilt

See you there!
    Ben

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast