+ Reply to Thread

Thread: help with national legalities on diving

RBW Member Javier Herrera is an unknown quantity at this point Javier Herrera's Avatar
    Inspiration classic

help with national legalities on diving

Hi,

In order to promote a change of spanish security legislation on diving (as an example, it is compulsory to have a assistant ship, and it is forbidden to dive deeper than 55 mts) I would like to study different legislation regarding diving security issues.

May be you can assist me sending me a link to the regulations?

Thanks in advance

Javier Herrera

Supporting Member osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris's Avatar
    HH INSPO HYBRIB BASTARDISED MK

KISS/IDA64/72/60/Mk15/Cobra

Re: help with national legalities on diving

Quote Originally Posted by Javier Herrera  View Original Post
    Hi,

In order to promote a change of spanish security legislation on diving (as an example, it is compulsory to have a assistant ship, and it is forbidden to dive deeper than 55 mts) I would like to study different legislation regarding diving security issues.

May be you can assist me sending me a link to the regulations?

Thanks in advance

Javier Herrera

Wow. I thought Franco was out of business in Spain? How do they know you've dived deeper than 55m? do they follow you?

RBW Member andrespp is on a distinguished road andrespp is on a distinguished road andrespp's Avatar

Re: help with national legalities on diving

Javier,

I did the same question same time ago, check this link:

http://www.rebreatherworld.com/showthread.php?t=38265

+ Reply to Thread