+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Thread: Switch off new cerification announcements?

plays with fire RedSeaDiver is a glorious beacon of light RedSeaDiver is a glorious beacon of light RedSeaDiver is a glorious beacon of light RedSeaDiver is a glorious beacon of light RedSeaDiver is a glorious beacon of light RedSeaDiver is a glorious beacon of light RedSeaDiver is a glorious beacon of light RedSeaDiver is a glorious beacon of light RedSeaDiver is a glorious beacon of light RedSeaDiver is a glorious beacon of light RedSeaDiver is a glorious beacon of light RedSeaDiver's Avatar
    modified Poseidon Discovery

Re: Switch off new cerification announcements?

Quote Originally Posted by osiris  View Original Post
    I don't think they have Home Depot in the UK; is there some other outlet you could recommend?
    Do Harrods sell 4x2"s?

RBW Member osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris's Avatar
    HH INSPO HYBRIB BASTARDISED MK

KISS/IDA64/72/60/Mk15/Cobra

Quote Originally Posted by RedSeaDiver  View Original Post
    Do Harrods sell 4x2"s?

I think they sell pate fois gras, chocolate and champagne (or they did the last time I shopped there) but I don't recall seeing 4X2s....

RBW Member EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD's Avatar
    rEvo III rMS

rEvo is all you need!!!!

I think they sell pate fois gras, chocolate and champagne (or they did the last time I shopped there) but I don't recall seeing 4X2s....

Sounds good enough to me !!!

Jst anothr Breather Diver Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius's Avatar
    rEvo III rms

Inspo HH + classic Dolphin Ray

They probably do sell 4x2s but likely at 100 GBP per yard
    BTW is that 4x2 in international inch or in american? If it was american what would that mean in british inch?
    And than looking North...
    there's always a scottish inch..
    If a 4x2 was international inch then it'd be 3,993x1,996..in scottish inch..
    So in scotland it might be hard to score a 3,993x1,996 thus there you'd never be able to build a Redseadivers acceptable bridge width

Mostly cold ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown's Avatar
    Evo+, Pos MKVI, Sentinel

rEvo II & III Minis & Micros

I don't think they have Home Depot in the UK; is there some other outlet you could recommend?
    Its called B&Q. Same orange aprons

Acme Serpentine Lubricant lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitrogenius  View Original Post
    They probably do sell 4x2s but likely at 100 GBP per yard
    BTW is that 4x2 in international inch or in american? If it was american what would that mean in british inch?
    And than looking North...
    there's always a scottish inch..
    If a 4x2 was international inch then it'd be 3,993x1,996..in scottish inch..
    So in scotland it might be hard to score a 3,993x1,996 thus there you'd never be able to build a Redseadivers acceptable bridge width
    We dont use inches in Scotland. Our minimum unit is the foot as everything is larger and generally better here. In England they need the smaller inch for measuring their misery. Rain, for example.

We have B&Q. They are slightly more expensive than Harrods.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Mostly cold ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown's Avatar
    Evo+, Pos MKVI, Sentinel

rEvo II & III Minis & Micros

Quote Originally Posted by lizardland  View Original Post
    We dont use inches in Scotland. Our minimum unit is the foot as everything is larger and generally better here. In England they need the smaller inch for measuring their misery. Rain, for example.

Would this be a good point at which to start comparing sporting achievements?

Anyway, Scotland doesn't have the foot or the inch. Everything is measured in ounces. As in an ounce of smack, ganja etc :)

plays with fire RedSeaDiver is a glorious beacon of light RedSeaDiver is a glorious beacon of light RedSeaDiver is a glorious beacon of light RedSeaDiver is a glorious beacon of light RedSeaDiver is a glorious beacon of light RedSeaDiver is a glorious beacon of light RedSeaDiver is a glorious beacon of light RedSeaDiver is a glorious beacon of light RedSeaDiver is a glorious beacon of light RedSeaDiver is a glorious beacon of light RedSeaDiver is a glorious beacon of light RedSeaDiver's Avatar
    modified Poseidon Discovery

Our minimum unit is the foot as everything is larger and generally better here.
    Poor Lizardland - he's confusing Scotland with Texas now.

Everyone knows however that in Australia we have the biggest toys - especially where I work

Jst anothr Breather Diver Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius's Avatar
    rEvo III rms

Inspo HH + classic Dolphin Ray

Quote Originally Posted by RedSeaDiver  View Original Post
    ..Everyone knows however that in Australia we have the biggest toys ..
    Well ya Ozzies you stick with your biggest toys... in Germany we use real tools
    Last edited by Nitrogenius; 21st October 2011 at 15:30.

RBW Member osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris's Avatar
    HH INSPO HYBRIB BASTARDISED MK

KISS/IDA64/72/60/Mk15/Cobra

I heard that, about Scotland. Too much class for Home Depot that's for sure.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8