+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: iDeco Pro - 1.2.5 - Update Available Now

Train Wrecked Guppy ;) brockbr has much to be proud of brockbr has much to be proud of brockbr has much to be proud of brockbr has much to be proud of brockbr has much to be proud of brockbr has much to be proud of brockbr has much to be proud of brockbr has much to be proud of brockbr has much to be proud of brockbr has much to be proud of brockbr has much to be proud of brockbr's Avatar

iDeco Pro - 1.2.5 - Update Available Now

All,
    There is a new version of iDeco Pro available on the AppStore.

This version includes:
    1) All settings available inside the app. You don't have to leave the app anymore.

2) Fix the big delay when tapping a dive to set/change it. It's practically instant now.

3) Changed UI to a navigation based UI.

4) Fixed a bunch of small memory leaks, and bugs that would cause it to quit.

I am hard at work on a completely new planning tool for the iPad and am looking for beta testers. This tool allows you to play endless "what-ifs", along with comparing any number of dives overlapping in *3d*. If you're interested, please email me at brockbr-at-gmail-dotcom
    iDeco Pro - iPhone Decompression Planning
    iDeco Pro

RBW Member ScubaAl is on a distinguished road ScubaAl is on a distinguished road ScubaAl's Avatar
    Inspiration, rEvo micro

Re: iDeco Pro - 1.2.5 - Update Available Now

Have always enjoyed using I-deco, thanks for the update. Also glad to see your still around, been awhile.

Al

Train Wrecked Guppy ;) brockbr has much to be proud of brockbr has much to be proud of brockbr has much to be proud of brockbr has much to be proud of brockbr has much to be proud of brockbr has much to be proud of brockbr has much to be proud of brockbr has much to be proud of brockbr has much to be proud of brockbr has much to be proud of brockbr has much to be proud of brockbr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ScubaAl  View Original Post
    Have always enjoyed using I-deco, thanks for the update. Also glad to see your still around, been awhile.

Al
    Yup - Still alive and kicking.

I had to bow out for a while after a pretty significant injury (I blew out both of my eye sockets - Dual orbital fractures caused by closed maxillary sinuses while diving at 500'+ ). I'm healed now and have been surgically modified for diving :D And no - I'm not kidding.

b.
    iDeco Pro

RBW Member edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque's Avatar
    rEvo III mini

Where is my iPad app!

Quote Originally Posted by edasque  View Original Post
    Where is my iPad app!
    I take it you wanna be in the Beta?
    iDeco Pro

RBW Member Sly-vester will become famous soon enough Sly-vester will become famous soon enough Sly-vester will become famous soon enough Sly-vester's Avatar
    rEvo III Magnum

Brock,

Glad you're on the mend. Thanks for the update, I have used your program since it was released. During my CCR Trimix class we did a bailout on every dive, and the person on bailout cleared their deco even or a minuet ahead of the divers still on their CCRs. It seems that when the program calculates bailout it uses the PPO2 of the bailout gas for the entire bottom time. Is this correct, and why?

Quote Originally Posted by Sly-vester  View Original Post
    Brock,

Glad you're on the mend. Thanks for the update, I have used your program since it was released. During my CCR Trimix class we did a bailout on every dive, and the person on bailout cleared their deco even or a minuet ahead of the divers still on their CCRs. It seems that when the program calculates bailout it uses the PPO2 of the bailout gas for the entire bottom time. Is this correct, and why?
    The bailout gas on bottom isn't used until the switch-over occurs. Given a decent deep bailout, EAN50 and O2, you usually end up done sooner because your pO2 at from 70' to the surface on bailout gas will generally be higher (faster deco) than the CCR guys, especially if they're running a low-ish setpoint like 1.0. Consider a switch to EAN50 at 70 is a pO2 of 1.6, and to O2 at 20 is 1.6, and still pretty high at 10' (if you do stops that shallow).

b.
    iDeco Pro

RBW Member sherwood is an unknown quantity at this point sherwood's Avatar
    rEvo II Standard

I would definitely like to beta test on the ipad!

Currently writing apps for the Droid myself

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Cognitive surrender TopLeft is an unknown quantity at this point TopLeft's Avatar
    Evolution+

Evolution

iDeco Pro - 1.2.5 - Update Available Now

Count me in for iPad testing.

RBW Member edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque's Avatar
    rEvo III mini

Quote Originally Posted by brockbr  View Original Post
    I take it you wanna be in the Beta?
    Brockr, you know I should be in the beta for everything you produce. Someone needs to reign you in a little...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast