Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Dema 2011 Interviews

David Carden cardysnr is on a distinguished road cardysnr is on a distinguished road cardysnr's Avatar
    JJ-CCR

Meg 2.7SW, AP Vision+, JJ-CCR

Re: Dema 2011 Interviews

Id like to see the video of Leon destroying his Meg @ 60m

Quote Originally Posted by Curt Bowen  View Original Post
    As in the past, RBW and ADM will be conducting several video interviews during the DEMA 2011 conference in Orlando.

We would also like to conduct some personal diver interviews also, and are attempting to set up some type of studio.

I am open to suggestion of what the RBW / ADM members would like to see.

Curt

RBW Key Holder
    Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen's Avatar
    KISS CLASSIC

Megalodon, Kiss Sport

Quote Originally Posted by Crazyduck  View Original Post
    New LED lighting, harass travel agents, Bikini - is it going to open? Sidemount gear, new Sidemount DSV ? Update on Sidemount KISS GEM (please lord). A cool time lapse segment and pictures from the rebreather party that can be legally posted. Any news on special low light camera sensors. Finally a Curt wrap up of what you thought was interesting with out takes from the interviews. Just thinking out loud... Thank you.
    Thank god your not asking for much. Lol. Looks like I'll get no sleep
    The videos will not be posted until after dema. I will not have time for editing and uploading at the show

RBW Key Holder
    Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen's Avatar
    KISS CLASSIC

Megalodon, Kiss Sport

Quote Originally Posted by DWill  View Original Post
    But I've been waiting so patiently…. All these years…
    Patience pays. Don't get in a rush, you probably have several more years to wait.

Nailer99 Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith's Avatar
    Megalodon

Quote Originally Posted by cardysnr  View Original Post
    The guy who shot that is a buddy of mine. I'll go rattle his cage. He won't show it to anyone until he's done editing.......

Down to no good kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter's Avatar
    JJ, Flex

rEvo III, Optima, GEM

I will not have time for editing and uploading at the show
    Maybe you should skip the party.

RBW Key Holder
    KISS CLASSIC

Megalodon, Kiss Sport

Quote Originally Posted by kwinter  View Original Post
    Maybe you should skip the party.

Right, Curt Bowen skip a party? When pigs fly
    Attached Images

RBW Member Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545's Avatar
    Meg/Shearwater Pathfinder

Quote Originally Posted by cardysnr  View Original Post
    Hey Cardysnr,

I have seen the video and it's impressive......Snip, snip, snip and at 60m with deco!! I won't spoil it for you but what I will say is there isn't much left of it once he is finished but it was fully functional and he completed the dive on it and it kept running perfectly.

The video will be showing at DEMA and is sure to get a lot of people talking.

See you at the ISC booth.

Regards,

Lance

RBW Member Doole is on a distinguished road Doole is on a distinguished road Doole's Avatar
    Pathfinder

ok enough cockteasing just upload the damn thing

And sorry for hijacking.

RBW Key Holder
    KISS CLASSIC

Megalodon, Kiss Sport

DEMA starts in the morning on Wed, I have appointments with Jakub of Golem to shoot a quick video on the new sidemount unit.

Than plan to walk the floor and check out what's new and schedule interviews and product stuff.

Busy days ahead

Supporting Member DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill's Avatar
    HammerHead

Dolphin

Patience pays. Don't get in a rush, you probably have several more years to wait.
    More like a lifetime.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3