+ Reply to Thread

Thread: TRUK LAGOON AND BIKINI ATOLL - REBREATHER TANK HIRE now available!

New Member petemes is a jewel in the rough petemes is a jewel in the rough petemes is a jewel in the rough petemes is a jewel in the rough petemes is a jewel in the rough petemes is a jewel in the rough petemes is a jewel in the rough petemes is a jewel in the rough petemes's Avatar
    Inspo Vision

TRUK LAGOON AND BIKINI ATOLL - REBREATHER TANK HIRE now available!

Hi there,

Just to let you all know that I have now made available 10 x sets of my breather tanks for hire in truk (5 x sets of 3l, and 5 x sets of 2l inspo steels)

Also I have 8 x sets of 3l, and 8 x sets of 2l inspo steels in BIKINI for hire too.

Tanks are us$15/day each. They will all need to be prebooked and paid for before you go to Truk or Bikini. They are all brand new tanks and have the DIN inspiration valves.

With the new Continental guidlines in place of having to visually inspect each tank individually (costing $200 each tank per leg of the trip) it will make things easier for you when travelling to truk or Bikini.

At this stage, I am working on making sorb available too with the hire of tanks, but I am still working on this. email me at petemes@ihug.co.nz .

Kind regards and Safe Diving

Pete Mesley

Dark, cold and wet. DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ's Avatar
    rEvo III Mini rMS

rEvo III Standard hCCR

Re: TRUK LAGOON AND BIKINI ATOLL - REBREATHER TANK HIRE now available!

Quote Originally Posted by petemes  View Original Post
    Hi there,

Just to let you all know that I have now made available 10 x sets of my breather tanks for hire in truk (5 x sets of 3l, and 5 x sets of 2l inspo steels)

Also I have 8 x sets of 3l, and 8 x sets of 2l inspo steels in BIKINI for hire too.

Pete Mesley

Very nice!

+ Reply to Thread