+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Diving saturday the 8th

RBW Member vincnt moore will become famous soon enough vincnt moore will become famous soon enough vincnt moore will become famous soon enough vincnt moore's Avatar
    HAMMERHEAD

Diving saturday the 8th

Going out to the uss radford. If anyone is interested let me know. From delaware 7:30 ill send directions it should be a good time all day. Depth 130 max deck 90 to 100 ft. Check delaware wreck divers sight for more info.

RBW Member alpine44 is on a distinguished road alpine44 is on a distinguished road alpine44's Avatar

Re: Diving saturday the 8th

Quote Originally Posted by vincnt moore  View Original Post
    Going out to the uss radford. If anyone is interested let me know. From delaware 7:30 ill send directions it should be a good time all day. Depth 130 max deck 90 to 100 ft. Check delaware wreck divers sight for more info.
    Trip is not listed on delawarewreckdivers dot com site. What are the cost and which marina are they leaving from?
    Last edited by alpine44; 4th October 2011 at 22:37.

RBW Member vincnt moore will become famous soon enough vincnt moore will become famous soon enough vincnt moore will become famous soon enough vincnt moore's Avatar
    HAMMERHEAD

Weather is suppose good seas to be less than 1 ft, don't know about vis but should be nice for this time of year. Have room for 2 more. You can stay down all day if you want, I know you can. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by vincnt moore  View Original Post
    Weather is suppose good seas to be less than 1 ft, don't know about vis but should be nice for this time of year. Have room for 2 more. You can stay down all day if you want, I know you can. Lol
    I was just there last week, vis was ~40ft and I had a great 2.5hr runtime. Top deck was ~83ft, 135ft in the sand with 3-4 ft seas.

She's split, did you hear? Make sure your captain drops you on the stern.

HAMMERHEAD

Yes I did hear it had broken in two and that the stern had been moved 200ft away form the bow. I did see where it had started to split the last time I was down.

+ Reply to Thread