+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Trip Report W/ Pics: Another Great Dive The Wreck Of Hydro Atlantic In South Florida

Underwater Paparazzi sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver's Avatar
    Dive Rite Optima

Re: Trip Report W/ Pics: Another Great Dive The Wreck Of Hydro Atlantic In South Flor

Quote Originally Posted by Sly-vester  View Original Post
    Addis charters is a good operation.
    I know of at least one stiff-necked, voodoo gas blending, Hammerhead hating, Revo diving, no shorts wearing, ravioli eating, Mountain Dew drinking, cat hoarding, garage dwelling, long-haired scull cap wearing, former ZZ-Top looking, Sons of Anarchy watching, head-banging, Kiss jamming, long distance Canadian-loving, speed-limit driving, El Camino cruising welder that might publicly disagree with you on that call!

Supporting Member Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36's Avatar
    rEvo

Defender Optima Dolphin

Re: Trip Report W/ Pics: Another Great Dive The Wreck Of Hydro Atlantic In South Flor

Quote Originally Posted by sfldiver  View Original Post
    I know of at least one stiff-necked, voodoo gas blending, Hammerhead hating, Revo diving, no shorts wearing, ravioli eating, Mountain Dew drinking, cat hoarding, garage dwelling, long-haired scull cap wearing, former ZZ-Top looking, Sons of Anarchy watching, head-banging, Kiss jamming, long distance Canadian-loving, speed-limit driving, El Camino cruising welder that might publicly disagree with you on that call!

Damn, He sounds like an awesome guy!!!
    I guarantee that if you CLICK HERE you will not have your view blocked by clothing

Quote Originally Posted by kwinter  View Original Post
    I could just be blowing smoke out my butt.
    Quote Originally Posted by kwinter  View Original Post
    And note the wisdom from DSix36
    MY ADVICE AND POSTS ARE WORTH EXACTLY WHAT YOU PAID FOR THEM!!!!!!
    POLITICAL CORRECTNESS IS SO YESTERDAY AND I AM DONE WITH IT!!!!!

LEARNING CONTINUALLY rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver's Avatar
    Inspo Vision

Classic YBOD

Especially the ZZ Top looking part.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2