+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Viminale Expedition short report and photos

Silent diver
    Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci's Avatar
    Meg,JJ-CCR,Inspiration,Prism2

Ouroboros, Sentinel, Kiss,rEvo

Viminale Expedition short report and photos

Hi all,
    only a short report on Viminale Xpedition held last week in southern Italy Palmi RC in collaboration with the Centro Immersioni Costa Viola Palmi.
    13 CCR divers from various parts of Europe have enjoyed a fantastic week of diving on this wreck lies at a depth of 110 meters.
    The sea is always calm, sunny at times, in addition to the true depth the real difficulty was the presence of a really strong current, it has prevented the divers, in some cases, to descend to the wreck, and we dive, however, on a magnificent wall.
    In mid week, joined us my friend Roberto, underwater cameraman, who filmed some pictures for Italian television.
    Thanks to the Diving Center Costa Viola, who has provided a boat of 15 meters and two zodiac as a support surface.
    Truly excellent hospitality of the Agriturismo Trachini that hosted the team during the week. Great atmosphere, great sea views, healthy cuisine, varied and plentiful.

A tribute to the participants that even with the difficulties encountered due to the current, they realized wonderful dives and have never lost the positive spirit of the group, thanks and congratulations!

See you next time.

Best

Aldo
    Attached Images
    Aldo Ferrucci
    Trimix and Rebreather IT
    Technical CCR/OC Training for Diver and Instructor in Italian - French - English in Italy, France, Belgium, Switzerland,Spain, Red Sea and beyond
    Megalodon/Copis - Inspiration/Evolution - JJ-CCR - Poseidon Discovery MKVI - Instructor Trainer and Dealer

www.aldoferrucci.com FB Aldo Ferrucci
    I like bubbles only in my glass of Champagne

Silent diver
    Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci's Avatar

Re: Viminale Expedition short report and photos

More pictures!
    Attached Images
    Aldo Ferrucci
    Trimix and Rebreather IT
    Technical CCR/OC Training for Diver and Instructor in Italian - French - English in Italy, France, Belgium, Switzerland,Spain, Red Sea and beyond
    Megalodon/Copis - Inspiration/Evolution - JJ-CCR - Poseidon Discovery MKVI - Instructor Trainer and Dealer

RBW Member frankymar is an unknown quantity at this point frankymar's Avatar
    rEvoIII CE h(e)CCR Rms

rEvoIII CE hybrid eCCR

Looks very nice Aldo...was a pitty I wasn't there with Vic!
    Next time.
    See you in November in Belgium.
    Regards
    Frank

Adam Wysoczanski Diving Extreme is an unknown quantity at this point Diving Extreme's Avatar
    Inspiration Vision, Megalodon,

Inspiration Classic, Draeger

Hello Aldo and the rest of the team,
    Thank you very much for spending wonderful time with you and possibility to explore Viminale in very good parnership.
    It was wondeful week but also hard work:)
    Today I dived on Fiat BR 20 in Italy and I was remebering last days with you.
    See your during another expedition.
    I'm sending you few photos from ouer expedition. Last two photos are from FIAT airplane.
    Best regards from Cavalaire in France
    Adam Wysoczanski
    Instuctor Trainer TDI/SDI
    Diving Extreme - nurkowanie, kursy nurkowania, turystyka nurkowa, wyprawy nurkowe, nurkowanie
    adam@divingextreme.pl
    Attached Images

Silent diver

Hi Adam,
    it's was a pleasure to share another Xpedition with you!
    We'll se in Savoie next november to dive Focke Wulf 58C Wreck!

Cheers to Agneska and Avioneta

Best

Aldo
    Last edited by Aldo Ferrucci; 3rd October 2011 at 06:30.
    Aldo Ferrucci
    Trimix and Rebreather IT

Silent diver

As request a photo of Focke Wulf 58C
    Attached Images
    Aldo Ferrucci
    Trimix and Rebreather IT

+ Reply to Thread