+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Addis Charters Update

CCR Diva scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt's Avatar
    meg & rEvo

inspo, optima, KISS, submatix

Re: Addis Charters Update

with friends like don who needs enemies!!!

RBW Member FrancoC is just really nice FrancoC is just really nice FrancoC is just really nice FrancoC is just really nice FrancoC is just really nice FrancoC is just really nice FrancoC is just really nice FrancoC is just really nice FrancoC is just really nice FrancoC's Avatar
    rEvo III mini

Capt. Jeff, can you point out which one you are in your most recent motorcycle event?
    Attached Images

jeff addis swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver's Avatar
    Revo

Optima

Quote Originally Posted by FrancoC  View Original Post
    Capt. Jeff, can you point out which one you are in your most recent motorcycle event?
    thats me riding and that is DSix on the ground. i went around a few more times just to be sure to finish the job

Underwater Paparazzi sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver's Avatar
    Dive Rite Optima

Quote Originally Posted by swadiver  View Original Post
    thats me riding and that is DSix on the ground. i went around a few more times just to be sure to finish the job
    Don did indicate his recent neck surgery was prompted by a motorcycle injury??? Now it all makes perfect sense.

I don't think you have much to worry about Jeff, because I can't imagine too many folks will take his side and argue that he didn't deserve it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2