+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Addis Charters Update

Supporting Member Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36's Avatar
    rEvo

Defender Optima Dolphin

Addis Charters Update

It has been a very long time since I have posted a trip report from Addis Charters. I have been asked by many concerned individuals about this. They have expressed great concern for both myself and the infamous Capt. Jeff.

As many of you already know, I have not been diving for several months now due to some medical issues. I have refrained from posting about the "real" story behind my surgery merely for the sake of not imposing undue stress and strain on the Addis family.

Obviously the time has come for me to clear the air and let the truth be know so that others may learn from my mishap. If you have been following any of my "Addis Charter Trip Reports" (if not, a search will enlighten you), you will undoubtable already know of Capt. Jeff's continuing battle with substance abuse. Alcohol and drugs have caused an overwhelming decline in both the physical as well as mental abilities of Capt. Jeff over the last few years. Nothing that I have been able to do to intervene has been successful. The downward spiral has continued to just become more and more concrete as time has passed.

Capt. Jeff has had multiple accidents while on duty as a pilot for the airlines. I have included a few pics of his little mishaps for your proper understanding of the severity of the issue at hand.

This final picture of a Sout West Airlines Jet shows the hole that Capt. Jeff tore in the cabin in order to dump drugs when the FAA informed the crew of an impeding search of the aircraft when it landed.

Here is a picture of Capt. Jeff at his very worst:

It finally got to the point that Jeff was no longer employed by the airlines. His Wife was totally unaware of this since Capt. Jeff would still leave to go to work. It turns out that he was actually spending the evenings making some quick drug money by turning tricks as a male prostitute in a very shady part of town. He did confide in me that he could not make any money doing this and ended up having to turn gay tricks to get any customers. I have no idea how long this went on, and frankly, I don't want to know. He was getting so desperate for money to buy his drugs and booze that he started to secretly video tape some home sex tapes with his inflatable doll.

A few months ago, Capt. Jeffs house was burglarized. My insurance investigator founfd the missing items in a local pawn shop. When the store video was viewed, wait for it, it was Capt. jeff that was selling the stuff. Once again he faked a robbery so that he could sell the stuff for quick cash and file a fraudulent insurance claim.

All of this is just to set the stage for how Capt. Jeff operates on the water as a boat captain. It isn't much different. He has no regard for the personal safety of himself or others. Here are a few pics of his past boats:

Here is the end result of trying to inject heroin while launching a boat:

Here is the last picture of his boat as it slowly disappears forever, with the drug and alchohol evidence:

Anyway, this last little episode ended up with the Coast Guard divers pulling my unconscious body from a depth of 182' and reviving me. I ended up with a broken neck and several other broken bones. I just got the last of my stitches removed today. One of the bones in my neck was completely shattered and had to be removed, along with a couple of discs. My neck is healing up nicely and the Doctor thinks that I should be able to return to diving one day. I suffered no permanent brain damage (although in my case it might be hard to tell).

The cost of all the surgeries, hospital stays, medicine and such has completely wiped out everything that I had. I had no choice but to commence a lawsuit against Addis Charters. Capt. Jeff completely lost control in the courtroom and was arrested on the spot when he threatened to hunt down and kill the judge. He is scheduled for release from rehab in 5 more days. The court ordered a complete psychiatric review before he was eligible for release. We all knew that would not turn out good, but you will never believe why! It turns out that all of Capt. Jeffs drug, alchohol, self control issues stem from the fact that he wants to be a woman.
    Last edited by Linda Bowen; 3rd October 2011 at 21:50.
    I guarantee that if you CLICK HERE you will not have your view blocked by clothing

Quote Originally Posted by kwinter  View Original Post
    I could just be blowing smoke out my butt.
    Quote Originally Posted by kwinter  View Original Post
    And note the wisdom from DSix36
    MY ADVICE AND POSTS ARE WORTH EXACTLY WHAT YOU PAID FOR THEM!!!!!!
    POLITICAL CORRECTNESS IS SO YESTERDAY AND I AM DONE WITH IT!!!!!

Richie Burr diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb's Avatar
    O2ptima FX

Re: Addis Charters Update

I bet Jeff is the first one that hopes you get back in the water SOON! Great write up...

Richie

Head Dishwasher
    Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey's Avatar
    Meg-Pathfinder-Evo +

Can we put down any of his crashed planes as dive sites??
    Monkey Diver Inc.
    Monkey Diver Travel Inc.
    http://www.monkeydiver.com

Asia's rEvo Gal :) Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline's Avatar
    rEvo X MFT mCCR

rEvo MFT/rMS, Micro II mCCR,

That's a very interesting write-up, and good shot of Capt. Jeff. :)

jeff addis swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver's Avatar
    Revo

Optima

Yes, i do need help.

jeff addis swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver's Avatar
    Revo

Optima

I need help because i dive with Don all the time.

you are getting so bored that you are now slipping over the edge into total madness. the rubber lined truck with the men in white are on the way. it will be fine.

Revo

Optima

i am pretty sure that is not me in the picture. i don't own a David Clark communications headset.
    Last edited by Linda Bowen; 3rd October 2011 at 21:21.

RBW Member Sly-vester will become famous soon enough Sly-vester will become famous soon enough Sly-vester will become famous soon enough Sly-vester's Avatar
    rEvo III Magnum

Jeff,
    You don't have the headset, but what about the penis gourd? Wouldn't that throw off your trim?

Hammermeg, Copis2, Kiss divingabe is just really nice divingabe is just really nice divingabe is just really nice divingabe is just really nice divingabe is just really nice divingabe is just really nice divingabe is just really nice divingabe is just really nice divingabe is just really nice divingabe is just really nice divingabe is just really nice divingabe's Avatar
    Meg 2.7, Hammermeg, copis meg

Kiss Sport, Draeger dolphin

Wow I did not know that SW airlines had flights to Papua New Guinea. Great it sure beats Air Niugini!!!
    Gabe

Revo

Optima

Quote Originally Posted by Sly-vester  View Original Post
    Jeff,
    You don't have the headset, but what about the penis gourd? Wouldn't that throw off your trim?
    My trim is fine, thank you very much

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast