+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New Dive Travel Show Coming

RBW Member whereismyrebreather is an unknown quantity at this point whereismyrebreather's Avatar
    Meg

Drager

New Dive Travel Show Coming

If anyone here watch the TV show called Departures (Outdoor Life Network); the guys from that show have started a new TV show called Descending.

http://descendingtv.com/

The boys are not technical divers but fell in love with diving and have gotten some amazing in-water video.

Look for it in the new year!

Excuse me, I speak Dive alyafi is just really nice alyafi is just really nice alyafi is just really nice alyafi is just really nice alyafi is just really nice alyafi is just really nice alyafi is just really nice alyafi is just really nice alyafi is just really nice alyafi is just really nice alyafi's Avatar
    I was not aware of it. I will keep my eyes open. Thanks for the tip.

RBW Member ninjadoc47 is an unknown quantity at this point ninjadoc47's Avatar
    Draeger Doplhin, Lar V

Re: New Dive Travel Show Coming

That's awesome, with all the reality crap a show like this would be awesome. Hence why people fell in love with 'Deadliest Catch' that' s REAL reality TV mother nature has her own script, a show spotlining the aspects of commercial and technical/recreational operations would be great. there are a few shows out there, DSD will always be missed, but I think a show of that caliber would be great and could show the surface world our world like never before.

Cousteau(pre Croc Hunter), DSD(history), mysteries of the deep(crowell and ulloa rock withthe combo of scenary, gear and a little teaching) but someone to hit all aspects so even landlubbers can get it would be great. Most of the dive shows out here really do appeal to the techhead, we eat it up, my family knew to leave me be when DSD was on .But if these guys can feeder a broader scope of the dive world to the much large land audience, could be good.

+ Reply to Thread