+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Tweaking the Forums

RBW Founder schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford's Avatar

Tweaking the Forums

Hi guys,

we are making some tweaks to the forum name / layout ready to accomodate front page changes.

So apologies if you get intermitent errors!

Stuart

RBW Founder schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford's Avatar

Re: Tweaking the Forums

Logged in Users and Forum stats are now shown on the forums page not the front page....

Cheers!

Stuart

RBW Member decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by schford
    Logged in Users and Forum stats are now shown on the forums page not the front page....
    Hate it!

I used to be able to log in and see who's logged in (i.e. buddies). Now I have to scroll all the way down to the bottom to see it...

you know me am always open to change - whats the consensus?

Classic KISS No. 226 RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark's Avatar
    Classic KISS w. Shearwater GF

I book mark the front page rather than forums directly. I quite like the 'users on line' function and would prefer this on the front page, but I rarely look at the stats.

Just my 2p worth...

Cheers

Rich

RBW Member decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by schford
    you know me am always open to change - whats the consensus?
    If possible, I would like to be able to book-mark a location (any location) within RBW so I could see instantly who's on-line.

That used to be the front page, but doesn't have to be.

The next place I go is "New Posts" to read the interesting ones.

Thanks Stuart!

ADDited:

Yes, I know there is the "Who's on line" page, but it will show multiple pages of people on-line in long format, including guest and other "thingies"... ;)
    Last edited by decoweenie; 31st March 2006 at 14:13.

You mentioned that it was not possible, but since you seem to have changed some software so I just try again...

Is there any way now to ignore-mark certain threads and/or forums so they will never show up on "New Posts" search ?

Thanks again!

not by default although you can create a customisied search.....

Stefan Besier caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7's Avatar
    PRISM Topaz & Sport KISS

(still owned) MK15

I prefer it on the front page as I suggested in the previous thread. ;)

Divewise Technical Diving jos is an unknown quantity at this point jos's Avatar
    Inspiration Vision, JJ CCR

Inspiration Classic

change in profile

Hi Stuart,

I would like to request a change in profile of a guy (quintesdiver) who is a member of the list as well and filled in the name of the website of our diving operation by mistake (I assume?) www.divewise.nl is the website of my technical diving school called DiveWise Technical Diving and is mentioned under the profile of quintesdiver. I do have a problem with this as owner of this operation.

Kind Regards

Jos Smits
    IANTD IT # 377

DiveWise Technical Diving
    IANTD Facility #1098
    www.divewise.nl
    mail: technicaldiving@divewise.nl

Netherlands

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast