+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tulum Cenote Trip in December

Moderator ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami's Avatar

Tulum Cenote Trip in December

In case you haven't already seen it, Protec is having a special to celebrate the opening of its new dive center in Tulum. This includes things like 50 percent off of O2 fill prices, dive guide fees, tank rental prices and more. The special coincides with the low season for hotel pricing, and air fare from Miami is about $265.

I have done all of the research already, and my estimate for a trip leaving from MIA, and including five days of diving (with an optional sixth day for slightly more), hotel, meals, air fare, all ground transportation, sorb or EACs, tank rental (2 x CCR, 2 x bailout), site entrance fees--pretty much everything--is less than $2,000. That is based on staying at a nice place (not a dump) where each person has his/her own room (lower price for double occupancy rooms), air conditioning, WIFI and the full kit.

This is a great deal, and I would like to take advantage of this special pricing available to us. The more people that go, the better the pricing we can get. This is not a profit making venture on my part; I am just looking for some dive buddies that are interested in taking advantage of this special pricing.

I would like to go in the first part of December, when it starts to cool down. I have a full itinerary and pricing available departing from MIA.

Please let me know if you would like more information, or if you are interested.
    Last edited by ScubaDadMiami; 21st September 2011 at 17:31.

Supporting Member Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36's Avatar
    rEvo

Defender Optima Dolphin

Re: Tulum Cenote Trip in December

Shameless bump

This sounds like a hell of a good deal. Sorry that I am still out of the water and broke.
    I guarantee that if you CLICK HERE you will not have your view blocked by clothing

Quote Originally Posted by kwinter  View Original Post
    I could just be blowing smoke out my butt.
    Quote Originally Posted by kwinter  View Original Post
    And note the wisdom from DSix36
    MY ADVICE AND POSTS ARE WORTH EXACTLY WHAT YOU PAID FOR THEM!!!!!!
    POLITICAL CORRECTNESS IS SO YESTERDAY AND I AM DONE WITH IT!!!!!

debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole's Avatar
    KISS Spirit & JJ-CCR

Kiss Classic & Sport, Kiss GEM

Howard:

PM me the details as I might be interested if I can arrange the time off.

Doug

Moderator ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by debersole  View Original Post
    Howard:

PM me the details as I might be interested if I can arrange the time off.

Doug
    Will do.

So far, two of us are booked and confirmed. The dates are December 3 to December 11.

+ Reply to Thread