+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: WTB: Sofnolime and Sofnodive in San Diego CA

rEvo Shearwater tony13 has a spectacular aura about tony13 has a spectacular aura about tony13 has a spectacular aura about tony13 has a spectacular aura about tony13 has a spectacular aura about tony13's Avatar
    rEvo

Re: WTB: Sofnolime and Sofnodive in San Diego CA

Quote Originally Posted by whynot?  View Original Post

At anyrate, there was mention of Amron ( Amron International, Inc. - Commercial Diving Gear, Hyperbaric Treatment Products, Tactical Equipment, and Outdoor Supplier )above, good idea but I don't believe they sell to the general public... could be wrong however.

I've purchased sorb from Amron. Joe Espanza was my sales rep and is very helpful. You can get anywhere from a bucket to a skid of sorb if needed.HTH.

Tony

Silent diver
    Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci's Avatar
    Meg,JJ-CCR,Inspiration,Prism2

Ouroboros, Sentinel, Kiss,rEvo

[QUOTE=Loanwolf;376027]Okay are you headed to San Diego or leaving from San Diego? If you are headed to SD what you need is easy. If you are leaving were are you going to???????[/QUOTE
    I'll sleep in Sand Diego 1 night, before leave to Guadalupe Island.

Best

Aldo
    Aldo Ferrucci
    Trimix and Rebreather IT
    Technical CCR/OC Training for Diver and Instructor in Italian - French - English in Italy, France, Belgium, Switzerland,Spain, Red Sea and beyond
    Megalodon/Copis - Inspiration/Evolution - JJ-CCR - Poseidon Discovery MKVI - Instructor Trainer and Dealer

www.aldoferrucci.com FB Aldo Ferrucci
    I like bubbles only in my glass of Champagne

RBW Member whynot? will become famous soon enough whynot? will become famous soon enough whynot? will become famous soon enough whynot? will become famous soon enough whynot?'s Avatar
    MK15.5, MK25

Aldo:

If you are going out with the Grivettos on their boat (sounds like you may be to do some mighty whitey diving) then they may be able to help you. Have fun, the whites are running fierce at this time of year down there.

Randy Thornton Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict's Avatar
    Hammerhead Sentinel Evolution

Optima Inspiration Prism 2

Doug Williams here on RBW was selling a few kegs of Sofnolime a few weeks ago. You might give him a PM and see if he still has it available.

Regards,
    Randy

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2