+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Source for Sphere retaining brackets

RBW Member S. Marc is a jewel in the rough S. Marc is a jewel in the rough S. Marc is a jewel in the rough S. Marc is a jewel in the rough S. Marc is a jewel in the rough S. Marc is a jewel in the rough S. Marc is a jewel in the rough S. Marc's Avatar
    Revo II Micro and BMR500

Classic Kiss

Source for Sphere retaining brackets

Sorry but I do not know the correct name for these parts.

Looking to try and find two of the sphere brackets that cradle the neck of the spheres and that the large o-ring hooks onto to secure them in place.

If anyone has a source for these and could let me know it would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

S. Marc

Dive different. cys has much to be proud of cys has much to be proud of cys has much to be proud of cys has much to be proud of cys has much to be proud of cys has much to be proud of cys has much to be proud of cys has much to be proud of cys has much to be proud of cys has much to be proud of cys has much to be proud of cys's Avatar
    MK15.5, MK15, LARV

KISS Classic

Re: Source for Sphere retaining brackets

Quote Originally Posted by S. Marc  View Original Post
    Sorry but I do not know the correct name for these parts.

Looking to try and find two of the sphere brackets that cradle the neck of the spheres and that the large o-ring hooks onto to secure them in place.

If anyone has a source for these and could let me know it would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

S. Marc

I'll bet someone might have some kicking around after making a hard mount conversion. Speaking of that, why not go hard mount? Colkan should have the hard mount brackets, and they might have the soft mount ones, too.
    Last edited by cys; 14th September 2011 at 01:23.

RBW Member S. Marc is a jewel in the rough S. Marc is a jewel in the rough S. Marc is a jewel in the rough S. Marc is a jewel in the rough S. Marc is a jewel in the rough S. Marc is a jewel in the rough S. Marc is a jewel in the rough S. Marc's Avatar
    Revo II Micro and BMR500

Classic Kiss

Re: Source for Sphere retaining brackets

Quote Originally Posted by cys  View Original Post
    I'll bet someone might have some kicking around after making a hard mount conversion. Speaking of that, why not go hard mount? Colkan should have the hard mount brackets, and they might have the soft mount ones, too.
    Thanks or the info,

Brackets are already sorted out by a local MK.15.5 pilot.

He also suggested hardmount but I am going with DS4 1st stage setup and didn't think there would be room for hardmounts.

S. Marc

+ Reply to Thread