+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Alternative contact number for Juergensen Marine

RBW Member rian is an unknown quantity at this point rian's Avatar
    SP Kiss;Home build;Inspiration

Alternative contact number for Juergensen Marine

Is there any alternative contact numbers for Jurgensen Marine? I've mailed and dialed the numbers advertised on the web page but no feedback since the first mail about a month ago to them.

Supporting Member osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris's Avatar
    HH INSPO HYBRIB BASTARDISED MK

KISS/IDA64/72/60/Mk15/Cobra

Re: Alternative contact number for Juergensen Marine

Quote Originally Posted by rian  View Original Post
    Is there any alternative contact numbers for Jurgensen Marine? I've mailed and dialed the numbers advertised on the web page but no feedback since the first mail about a month ago to them.

have you tried Tricia Hetz-McKenzie ? Tricia is usually spot on with responses. She's also on this site. not sure of her moniker...

Reads fine print (mostly) Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather's Avatar
    MEGALODON

IDA71 IDA64 AKA60 BMR500 RGUFM

Quote Originally Posted by rian  View Original Post
    As to email, sometimes they get by Kevin- send them to Trish. As far as phones go, for the last several days, two words: Hurricane Irene.

The entire northeast coast of the USA has been hammered and several MILLION households and businesses are without power. Infrastructure took some serious hits depending on location.

Head Dishwasher
    Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey's Avatar
    Meg-Pathfinder-Evo +

Kevin, as far as I know has been some where in the eastern block....for the last few weeks...

I would think some thing just slipped through the cracks....
    Monkey Diver Inc.
    Monkey Diver Travel Inc.
    http://www.monkeydiver.com

Randy Thornton Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict's Avatar
    Hammerhead Sentinel Evolution

Optima Inspiration Prism 2

I spoke to both Trish and Kevin this morning, so I know they are both in the office. Give them another try today.

RBW Member jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk's Avatar
    HammerMeg

Kiss Classic, Inspiration

Quote Originally Posted by Skipbreather  View Original Post
    As to email, sometimes they get by Kevin- send them to Trish. As far as phones go, for the last several days, two words: Hurricane Irene.

The entire northeast coast of the USA has been hammered and several MILLION households and businesses are without power. Infrastructure took some serious hits depending on location.
    Kevin is far enough west in PA that the Hurricane was no more then a run of the mill rain and wind storm.

Hammerhead CCR diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike's Avatar
    HammerHead CCR

It's Classified

Quote Originally Posted by Mixaddict  View Original Post
    I spoke to both Trish and Kevin this morning, so I know they are both in the office. Give them another try today.
    Ditto

King of the Geeks
    heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude's Avatar
    HAMMERHEAD!

We're here! My ear is red from being on the phone all afternoon... That's what I get for going away for a while!

Sorry, Rian - I've sent you replies, don't know why you haven't got any in a month??

The 2k 1/4 Watt 5% Resistor is fine, by the way - or the 2.2k you mentioned. That was what was in my last e-mail to you around the 17th of August...

Take care,

Kevin.

RBW Member rian is an unknown quantity at this point rian's Avatar
    SP Kiss;Home build;Inspiration

Thanks to all, will revert back to the "official" channels of communication again.