+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: DSV for BOB or Side mount Rebi

RBW Member caver99 is a jewel in the rough caver99 is a jewel in the rough caver99 is a jewel in the rough caver99 is a jewel in the rough caver99 is a jewel in the rough caver99 is a jewel in the rough caver99 is a jewel in the rough caver99 is a jewel in the rough caver99's Avatar
    eStroke

DSV for BOB or Side mount Rebi

Hi to all side mount rebreather divers.

A new piece of DSV is born … A side mount DSV

It does have the mouth piece in “normal” position while hoses are going straight down. Head and body are turn able..so it can be used left or right side.
    Due to the 4 set screws it can be adjusted to free rotating, rotating with some force or fixed position.
    When used as seen on the second picture the lower part is lying against the chin.

My actual prototype does have fittings for Ray hoses, the bigger end fitting, as Dräger mushroom valves are installed.

Just 2 shot shots here.

Greets
    Martin
    Attached Images

Into Rubber Joop W. is just really nice Joop W. is just really nice Joop W. is just really nice Joop W. is just really nice Joop W. is just really nice Joop W. is just really nice Joop W. is just really nice Joop W. is just really nice Joop W. is just really nice Joop W. is just really nice Joop W.'s Avatar
    Megalodon, HammerInspo

Dolphin

Re: DSV for BOB or Side mount Rebi

Hi Martin,

Nice work! Do you already have a price for it?

RBW Member kurek19 is an unknown quantity at this point kurek19's Avatar
    rEvo/mccr voyager/meg/sm homeb

hi,
    Are you going to do more?
    Jarek Kur

RBW Member caver99 is a jewel in the rough caver99 is a jewel in the rough caver99 is a jewel in the rough caver99 is a jewel in the rough caver99 is a jewel in the rough caver99 is a jewel in the rough caver99 is a jewel in the rough caver99 is a jewel in the rough caver99's Avatar
    eStroke

Quote Originally Posted by kurek19  View Original Post
    hi,
    Are you going to do more?
    Jarek Kur
    yes...after some tests have been made...
    I think around mid/end of october...more could be ready.

Martin

hell is in the details Marc T is just really nice Marc T is just really nice Marc T is just really nice Marc T is just really nice Marc T is just really nice Marc T is just really nice Marc T is just really nice Marc T is just really nice Marc T is just really nice Marc T is just really nice Marc T is just really nice Marc T's Avatar
    JOKI/rEVO/HOME MADE

EDO04 Ray

Quote Originally Posted by caver99  View Original Post
    yes...after some tests have been made...
    I think around mid/end of october...more could be ready.

Martin
    Hi Martin, if the breathing hoses going straight down is a possibility thats could be great for the ones that use their breather under the shoulder ( I think John V do like that ).
    But if the hoses going down is an obligation then your BOV would be useless for me and others ( I mean all the french cave divers I know )wearing their sidemount over the shoulder.
    Have you the possibility to rotate the mouthpiece?
    If you need a béta testeur let me know

Regards

Marc

RBW Member BNH Diver is an unknown quantity at this point BNH Diver's Avatar
    Inspo

It appears its not a BOV, just a DSV like the Airtess.

RBW Member gdevisscher is an unknown quantity at this point gdevisscher's Avatar
    hCCR rEvo III

Ray, Dolphin, IDA 71, Inspi

Awsome !! Nice work as usual !

I might reconsider building a BOB with this !!

Geoffroy

eStroke

Quote Originally Posted by BNH Diver  View Original Post
    It appears its not a BOV, just a DSV like the Airtess.

yep, as of now..it is a DSV only ...

eStroke

Quote Originally Posted by Marc T  View Original Post
    Hi Martin, if the breathing hoses going straight down is a possibility thats could be great for the ones that use their breather under the shoulder ( I think John V do like that ).
    But if the hoses going down is an obligation then your BOV would be useless for me and others ( I mean all the french cave divers I know )wearing their sidemount over the shoulder.
    Have you the possibility to rotate the mouthpiece?
    If you need a béta testeur let me know

Regards

Marc
    Marc ..I see .....

a "French style version" is on the scetch by now.....lets see...what comes out..

Greets
    Martin

hell is in the details Marc T is just really nice Marc T is just really nice Marc T is just really nice Marc T is just really nice Marc T is just really nice Marc T is just really nice Marc T is just really nice Marc T is just really nice Marc T is just really nice Marc T is just really nice Marc T is just really nice Marc T's Avatar
    JOKI/rEVO/HOME MADE

EDO04 Ray

Quote Originally Posted by caver99  View Original Post
    Marc ..I see .....

a "French style version" is on the scetch by now.....lets see...what comes out..

Greets
    Martin
    Nice,
    I attached a pic of xavier Meniscus just to explain to some what I mean by over the shoulder ( not for you Martin , as I know you know)

Regards

Marc
    Attached Images

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast