+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: High Tec Diving LTD. beware!

RBW Member dreamdive has disabled reputation dreamdive's Avatar
    Pathfinder, rEvo, Explorer

Meg, PrismII, Titan, Optima, 7

Re: High Tec Diving LTD. beware!

You know, between this guy and the one in California defrauding another diver on a breather, maybe there should be a new category/forum that lists them all. Might serve as a deterrent for some.

RBW Member Capt.garry has a spectacular aura about Capt.garry has a spectacular aura about Capt.garry has a spectacular aura about Capt.garry has a spectacular aura about Capt.garry has a spectacular aura about Capt.garry has a spectacular aura about Capt.garry's Avatar
    rEvo,Vision,KISS,Poseidon

Quote Originally Posted by seppu  View Original Post
    hi
    i had a lot off deals with dietmar ulhemann,only once it was a problem.
    but i know other persons with problems in Germany.
    if you need adapters i will it buy in the future from dietmar again .he make the adaptors in his shop. a shipping adress in germany is helpful.
    gruss sepp
    Hi Seppu,

I am not sure why having a German address would help?? This guy Dietmar Ulhemann is German so are you saying just because I live in Switzerland it is ok for him to do this?
    I do not care if you buy from him. I can not believe you would Support a person that does this kind of business to other divers.

If you mess with bees it is only a matter of time before you will get stung!!

There are options, he is not the only game in town!!

I got a email over the weekend for the company offering me a 10% discount on everything!! But nothing of the hundreds of euros that he owes me!!!
    By supporting High Tec Diving LTD and Dietmar Ulhemann you are saying it is ok for him to steal money from divers?
    NOt answering emails and will not answer the phone, I guess I have to have a German phone number as well!

Give me a break.

RBW Member abohmann is an unknown quantity at this point abohmann's Avatar
    JJ-CCR

The guy and that company has got a very bad record on the german forum taucher.net. A lot of people had problems not getting the stuff they payed for. This seems recurring over the last few years.

Personally I ordered once a few adaptors and insisted on "cash on delivery". That worked, though the higher cost of that kind of shipment equalized their lower prices so I dont deal with them any more.

Hope you get your money back!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2